Estimation Of Nonlinear Error Correction Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R. & White, Halbert, 2000.
"Testing for stationarity-ergodicity and for comovements between nonlinear discrete time Markov processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 39-73, May.
- Corradi, V. & Swanson, N. & White, H., 1996. "Testing for Stationarity-Ergodicity and for Comovements Between Nonlinear Discrete Time Markov Processes," Papers 4-96-6, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- de Jong, Robert M., 2001. "Nonlinear estimation using estimated cointegrating relations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 109-122, March.
- Saikkonen, Pentti, 2005. "Stability results for nonlinear error correction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 69-81, July.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Terasvirta, Timo, 1993. "Modelling Non-Linear Economic Relationships," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773207.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2004. "On Markov error-correction models, with an application to stock prices and dividends," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 69-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesús Gonzalo & Jean-Yves Pitarakis, 2013.
"Estimation and inference in threshold type regime switching models,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 8, pages 189-205
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Pitarakis, Jean-Yves, 2012. "Estimation and inference in threshold type regime switching models," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1204, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Boonsoo Koo & Myung Hwan Seo, 2013.
"Structural-break models under mis-specification: implications for forecasting,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
8/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Boonsoo Koo & Myung Hwan Seo, 2013. "Structural-break models under mis-specification: implications for forecasting," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Zeng, Jhih-Hong, 2014. "The relationship between spot and futures oil prices: Do structural breaks matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 206-217.
- Dirk Baur & Duy Tran, 2014.
"The long-run relationship of gold and silver and the influence of bubbles and financial crises,"
Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1525-1541, December.
- Dirk G Baur & Duy T. Tran, 2012. "The Long-run Relationship of Gold and Silver and the Influence of Bubbles and Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 172, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Novella Maugeri, 2014. "Some Pitfalls in Smooth Transition Models Estimation: A Monte Carlo Study," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 339-378, October.
- Woo, Kai-Yin & Lee, Shu-Kam & Chan, Alan, 2014. "Non-linear adjustments to intranational PPP," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 360-371.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:27:y:2011:i:02:p:201-234_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .