Stability results for nonlinear error correction models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balke, Nathan S & Fomby, Thomas B, 1997. "Threshold Cointegration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 627-645, August.
- Markku Lanne, 2006. "Nonlinear dynamics of interest rate and inflation," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 1157-1168.
- Hansen, Bruce E. & Seo, Byeongseon, 2002.
"Testing for two-regime threshold cointegration in vector error-correction models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 293-318, October.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Hansen/Seo paper on threshold cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTZ00092, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Markku Lanne & Pentti Saikkonen, 2003.
"Modeling the U.S. Short-Term Interest Rate by Mixture Autoregressive Processes,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 1(1), pages 96-125.
- Lanne, Markku & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2000. "Modeling the US short-term interest rate by mixture autoregressive processes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,76, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Markku Lanne & Pentti Saikkonen, 2001. "Modeling the U.S. Short-Term Interest Rate by Mixture Autoregressive Processes," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 PO5, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R. & White, Halbert, 2000.
"Testing for stationarity-ergodicity and for comovements between nonlinear discrete time Markov processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 39-73, May.
- Corradi, V. & Swanson, N. & White, H., 1996. "Testing for Stationarity-Ergodicity and for Comovements Between Nonlinear Discrete Time Markov Processes," Papers 4-96-6, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Granger, Clive W.J., 2001. "Overview Of Nonlinear Macroeconometric Empirical Models," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 466-481, September.
- Cline, Daren B. H. & Pu, Huay-min H., 1998. "Verifying irreducibility and continuity of a nonlinear time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 139-148, September.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Frédérique Bec & Anders Rahbek, 2004. "Vector equilibrium correction models with non-linear discontinuous adjustments," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 628-651, December.
- Anders Rahbek & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Autoregressive conditional root model," Economics Papers 2002-W7, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Feb 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédérique Bec & Anders Rahbek & Neil Shephard, 2008.
"The ACR Model: A Multivariate Dynamic Mixture Autoregression,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(5), pages 583-618, October.
- Frédérique Bec & Anders Rahbek & Neil Shephard, 2008. "The ACR model: a multivariate dynamic mixture autoregression," THEMA Working Papers 2008-11, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- repec:taf:jnlbes:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:288-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2008.
"Stability of nonlinear AR-GARCH models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 453-475, May.
- MEITZ, Mika & SAIKKONEN, Pentti, 2006. "Stability of nonlinear AR-GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers 2006078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2007. "Stability of nonlinear AR-GARCH models," Economics Series Working Papers 328, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Meitz, Mika & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2006. "Stability of nonlinear AR-GARCH models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 632, Stockholm School of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:39:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucchetti, Riccardo & Palomba, Giulio, 2009. "Nonlinear adjustment in US bond yields: An empirical model with conditional heteroskedasticity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 659-667, May.
- Kirstin Hubrich & Timo Teräsvirta, 2013. "Thresholds and Smooth Transitions in Vector Autoregressive Models," CREATES Research Papers 2013-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen & El Montasser, Ghassen & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2013.
"Testing the relationships between energy consumption and income in G7 countries with nonlinear causality tests,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 126-133.
- Ahdi Noomen Ajmi & Ghassen El Montasser & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Testing the relationships between energy consumption and income in G7 countries with nonlinear causality tests," Working Papers 2014-299, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Rahbek, Anders, 2010. "Likelihood-based inference for cointegration with nonlinear error-correction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 78-94, September.
- Biqing Cai & Jiti Gao & Dag Tjøstheim, 2017.
"A New Class of Bivariate Threshold Cointegration Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 288-305, April.
- Biqing Cai & Jiti Gao & Dag Tjostheim, 2015. "A New Class of Bivariate Threshold Cointegration Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka, 2008. "An Extremely Low Interest Rate Policy and the Shape of the Japanese Money Demand Function: A Nonlinear Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 70689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasreldin, Osama Ahmed & Devesa, Teresa Serra, 2014. "Price volatility of food staples. The case of millet in Niger," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182728, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deborah Gefang, 2012. "Money‐output Causality Revisited – A Bayesian Logistic Smooth Transition VECM Perspective," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(1), pages 131-151, February.
- Hwan Seo, Myung, 2011. "Estimation Of Nonlinear Error Correction Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 201-234, April.
- Theis Lange, 2009. "First and second order non-linear cointegration models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2011.
"Disentangling nonlinearities in the long- and short-run price relationships: an application to the US hog/pork supply chain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(12), pages 1497-1510.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2007. "Disentangling non-linearities in the long- and short-run price relationships: An application to the U.S. hog/Pork supply chain," MPRA Paper 7743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2008.
- Nedeljkovic, Milan, 2008. "Testing for Smooth Transition Nonlinearity in Adjustments of Cointegrating Systems," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 876, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Frédérique Bec & Anders Rahbek & Mélika Ben Salem, 2008. "Purchasing power parity: A nonlinear multivariate perspective," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(39), pages 1-6.
- Dennis Kristensen & Anders Rahbek, 2007. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Nonlinear Error-Correction Models," CREATES Research Papers 2007-38, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Lucchetti, Riccardo & Palomba, Giulio, 2008. "Nonlinear Adjustment in US Bond Yields: an Empirical Analysis with Conditional Heteroskedasticity," MPRA Paper 11571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Igor L. Kheifets & Pentti J. Saikkonen, 2018. "Stationarity and ergodicity of vector STAR models," Papers 1805.11311, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:33:y:2013:i:2:a:24116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruggemann, Ralf & Lutkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2006.
"Residual autocorrelation testing for vector error correction models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 579-604, October.
- Ralf BRUEGGEMANN & Helmut LUETKEPOHL & Pentti SAIKKONEN, 2004. "Residual Autocorrelation Testing for Vector Error Correction Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/08, European University Institute.
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2007. "Econometric Analysis with Vector Autoregressive Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/11, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:127:y:2005:i:1:p:69-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.