Modeling the US short-term interest rate by mixture autoregressive processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Markku Lanne & Pentti Saikkonen, 2003. "Modeling the U.S. Short-Term Interest Rate by Mixture Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 1(1), pages 96-125.
- Markku Lanne & Pentti Saikkonen, 2001. "Modeling the U.S. Short-Term Interest Rate by Mixture Autoregressive Processes," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 PO5, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leena Kalliovirta & Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2015. "A Gaussian Mixture Autoregressive Model for Univariate Time Series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 247-266, March.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Arie, PREMINGER & Jeroen, ROMBOUTS, 2006.
"Regime switching GARCH models,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2006006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2006. "Regime switching GARCH models," Cahiers de recherche 06-08, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- BAUWENS, Luc & PREMINGER, Arie & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen, 2006. "Regime switching GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers 2006011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maheu, John M. & Yang, Qiao, 2016.
"An infinite hidden Markov model for short-term interest rates,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 202-220.
- Maheu, John M & Yang, Qiao, 2015. "An Infinite Hidden Markov Model for Short-term Interest Rates," MPRA Paper 62408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John M. Maheu & Qiao Yang, 2015. "An Infinite Hidden Markov Model for Short-term Interest Rates," Working Paper series 15-05, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Haas, Markus & Mittnik, Stefan & Mizrach, Bruce, 2006.
"Assessing central bank credibility during the ERM crises: Comparing option and spot market-based forecasts,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 28-54, April.
- Markus Haas & Stefan Mittnik & Bruce Mizrach, 2004. "Assessing Central Bank Credibility During the EMS Crises: Comparing Option and Spot Market-Based Forecasts," Departmental Working Papers 200424, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Haas, Markus & Mittnik, Stefan & Mizrach, Bruce, 2005. "Assessing central bank credibility during the EMS crises: Comparing option and spot market-based forecasts," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Badescu Alex & Kulperger Reg & Lazar Emese, 2008. "Option Valuation with Normal Mixture GARCH Models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-42, May.
- Markku Lanne, 2006. "Nonlinear dynamics of interest rate and inflation," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 1157-1168.
- Mohamed Saidane & Christian Lavergne, 2009. "Optimal Prediction with Conditionally Heteroskedastic Factor Analysed Hidden Markov Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 323-364, November.
- Massimo Guidolin, 2011. "Markov Switching Models in Empirical Finance," Working Papers 415, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Arie Preminger & Uri Ben-zion & David Wettstein, 2007. "The extended switching regression model: allowing for multiple latent state variables," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(7), pages 457-473.
- Mandler, Martin, 2007. "The Taylor rule and interest rate uncertainty in the U.S. 1955-2006," MPRA Paper 2340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nyberg, Henri, 2010. "QR-GARCH-M Model for Risk-Return Tradeoff in U.S. Stock Returns and Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 23724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lanne, Markku & Ahoniemi, Katja, 2008. "Implied Volatility with Time-Varying Regime Probabilities," MPRA Paper 23721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Pak-wing Fong & Chun-shan Wong, 2008. "Stress Testing Banks' Credit Risk Using Mixture Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 0813, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Carol Alexander & Emese Lazar, 2009. "Modelling Regime-Specific Stock Price Volatility," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(6), pages 761-797, December.
- Saikkonen, Pentti, 2005. "Stability results for nonlinear error correction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 69-81, July.
- Giannikis, D. & Vrontos, I.D. & Dellaportas, P., 2008. "Modelling nonlinearities and heavy tails via threshold normal mixture GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1549-1571, January.
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2006. "Regime Switching Garch Models," Working Papers 0605, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Carvalho, Alexandre & Skoulakis, Georgios, 2005. "Ergodicity and existence of moments for local mixtures of linear autoregressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 313-322, March.
- Mandler, Martin, 2012. "Decomposing Federal Funds Rate forecast uncertainty using time-varying Taylor rules and real-time data," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 228-245.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:200076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.