On the empirical evidence of asymmetry effects in the interest rate pass-through in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harald Sander & Stefanie Kleimeier, 2006.
"Interest Rate Pass-Through In The Common Monetary Area Of The Sacu Countries,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 74(2), pages 215-229, June.
- Sander Harald & Kleimeier Stefanie, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through In the Common Monetary Area of the SACU Countries," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Barry Scholnick, 1999. "Interest Rate Asymmetries in Long-Term Loan and Deposit Markets," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 5-26, September.
- Seo, Myunghwan, 2006. "Bootstrap testing for the null of no cointegration in a threshold vector error correction model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 129-150, September.
- Kok, Christoffer & Werner, Thomas, 2006. "Bank interest rate pass-through in the euro area: a cross country comparison," Working Paper Series 580, European Central Bank.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomasz Łyziak & Oksana Demchuk & Jan Przystupa & Anna Sznajderska & Ewa Wróbel, 2012. "Monetary policy transmission mechanism in Poland. What do we know in 2011?," NBP Working Papers 116, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Chileshe, Patrick Mumbi & Akanbi, Olusegun Ayodele, 2016. "Asymmetry of the Interest Rate Pass-through in Zambia," MPRA Paper 82673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:4:p:5-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihaylov, Mihail, 2016. "Determinants of loan interest rates in a country with a currency board: Evidence from Bulgaria," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 355-372.
- Victor Bystrov, 2014.
"A factor-augmented model of markup on mortgage loans in Poland,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 45(6), pages 491-512.
- Bystrov, Victor, 2013. "A factor-augemented model of markup on mortgage loans in Poland," MPRA Paper 49683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Iregui, Ana María & Otero, Jesús, 2015.
"Interest rate pass through and asymmetries in retail deposit and lending rates: An analysis using data from Colombian banks,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 270-277.
- Mark J. Holmes & Ana Maria Iregui & Jesús Otero, 2015. "Interest Rate Pass-Through and Asymmetries in Retail Deposit and Lending Rates: An Analysis using Data from Colombian Banks," Working Papers in Economics 15/05, University of Waikato.
- Anna Sznajderska, 2012. "On asymmetric effects in a monetary policy rule. The case of Poland," NBP Working Papers 125, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsinterest rate pass-through; asymmetries; threshold models; forecasting;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2012-05-02 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MON-2012-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-05-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .