Limits to Arbitrage when Market Participation Is Restricted
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hens, Thorsten & Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Predtetchinskii, Arkadi, 2006. "Limits to arbitrage when market participation is restricted," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 556-564, August.
- Hens Thorsten & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinskii Arkadi, 2003. "Limits to Arbitrage when Market Participation Is Restricted," Research Memorandum 061, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
References listed on IDEAS
- Basak, Suleyman & Croitoru, Benjamin, 2000.
"Equilibrium Mispricing in a Capital Market with Portfolio Constraints,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 715-748.
- Suleyman Basak & Benjamin Croitoru, "undated". "Equilibrium Mispricing in a Capital Market with Portfolio Constraints," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 17-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Dimitri Vayanos, 2003.
"The Decentralization of Information Processing in the Presence of Interactions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 70(3), pages 667-695.
- Vayanos, Dimitri, 2003. "The decentralization of information processing in the presence of interactions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 452, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 2000. "Inefficient Markets: An Introduction to Behavioral Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292272.
- Radner, Roy & Rothschild, Michael, 1975. "On the allocation of effort," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 358-376, June.
- Polemarchakis, H. M. & Siconolfi, P., 1997.
"Generic existence of competitive equilibria with restricted participation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 289-311, October.
- Polemarchakis, H. & Siconolfi, P., 1997. "Generic existence of competitive equilibria with restricted participation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1282, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Timothy van Zandt, 1999. "Real-Time Decentralized Information Processing as a Model of Organizations with Boundedly Rational Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 633-658.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carosi, Laura & Gori, Michele & Villanacci, Antonio, 2009. "Endogenous restricted participation in general financial equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 787-806, December.
- Gori, Michele & Pireddu, Marina & Villanacci, Antonio, 2013. "Regularity and Pareto improving on financial equilibria with price-dependent borrowing restrictions," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 100-110.
- Bernard Cornet & Ramu Gopalan, 2010.
"Arbitrage and equilibrium with portfolio constraints,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 227-252, October.
- Bernard Cornet & Ramu Gopalan, 2009. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium with Portfolio Constraints," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200911, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Bernard Cornet & Ramu Gopalan, 2009. "Arbitrage and equilibrium with portofolio constraints," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09077, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bernard Cornet & Ramu Gopalan, 2009. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium with Portfolio Constraints," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00441873, HAL.
- Michele Gori & Marina Pireddu & Antonio Villanacci, 2010. "Regularity and Pareto Improving on financial equilibria with endogenous borrowing restrictions," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2010-08, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa, revised Aug 2012.
- Knaut, Andreas & Paschmann, Martin, 2017. "Decoding Restricted Participation in Sequential Electricity Markets," EWI Working Papers 2017-5, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 31 Aug 2017.
- Alasdair Brown, 2013. "Information Acquisition in Ostensibly Efficient Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 043, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Michail Anthropelos & Constantinos Kardaras, 2018. "Equilibrium in thin security markets under restricted participation," Papers 1802.09954, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsArbitrage; Bounded rationality;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .