Report NEP-CFN-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ysm:somwrk:ysm4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Díez de los Ríos, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Globalisation and the Cost of Capital in Emerging Markets," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/51, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Raymond Fisman & Inessa Love, 2004. "Financial Development and Growth in the Short and Long Run," NBER Working Papers 10236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Kelsey & Erkan Yalcin, 2004. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Incomplete Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods 0401002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten Hens & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Arkadi Predtetchinskii, "undated". "Limits to Arbitrage when Market Participation Is Restricted," IEW - Working Papers 176, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- William N. Goetzmann & ROGER G. IBBOTSON & LIANG PENG, 2004. "A New Historical Database For The NYSE 1815 To 1925: Performance And Predictability," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm5, Yale School of Management.
- Paul A. Gompers & Joy Ishii & Andrew Metrick, 2004. "Incentives vs. Control: An Analysis of U.S. Dual-Class Companies," NBER Working Papers 10240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoram Landskroner & Alon Raviv, 2004. "The Valuation of Inflation-Indexed and FX Convertible Bonds," Finance 0401005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brozynski, Torsten & Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2004. "The Impact of Experience on Risk Taking, Overconfidence, and Herding of Fund Managers: Complementary Survey Evidence," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-292, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Zoran Ivkovich & Paul A. Smith & Scott Weisbenner, 2004. "The Geography of Stock Market Participation: The Influence of Communities and Local Firms," NBER Working Papers 10235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.