Expected versus Unexpected Monetary Policy Impulses and Interest Rate Pass-Through in Eurozone Retail Banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balke, Nathan S & Fomby, Thomas B, 1997. "Threshold Cointegration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 627-645, August.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- C. Steven Cole & Michael Impson & William Reichenstein, 1991. "Do treasury bill futures rates satisfy rational expectation properties?," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 591-601, October.
- Scholnick, Barry, 1996. "Asymmetric adjustment of commercial bank interest rates: evidence from Malaysia and Singapore," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 485-496, June.
- Baum, Christopher F & Karasulu, Meral, 1998. "Modelling Federal Reserve Discount Policy," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 11(1-2), pages 53-70, April.
- Toolsema, Linda A. & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Haan, Jakob de, 2002. "Convergence of pass-through from money market to lending rates in EMU countries: new evidence," CCSO Working Papers 200206, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Kuttner, Kenneth N., 2001.
"Monetary policy surprises and interest rates: Evidence from the Fed funds futures market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 523-544, June.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner, 2000. "Monetary policy surprises and interest rates: evidence from the Fed funds futures markets," Staff Reports 99, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Wilhelm Fritz, 1995. "The response of short-term bank lending rates to policy rates: a cross-country perspective," BIS Working Papers 27, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carlo Cottarelli & Giovanni Ferri & Andrea Generale, 1995.
"Bank Lending Rates and Financial Structure in Italy: A Case Study,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(3), pages 670-700, September.
- Giovanni Ferri & Carlo Cottarelli & Andrea Generale, 1995. "Bank Lending Rates and Financial Structure in Italy; A Case Study," IMF Working Papers 95/38, International Monetary Fund.
- C. Steven Cole & William Reichenstein, 1994. "Forecasting interest rates with eurodollar futures rates," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 37-50, February.
- Barry Scholnick, 1999. "Interest Rate Asymmetries in Long-Term Loan and Deposit Markets," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 5-26, September.
- Bernoth, Kerstin & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2003. "The performance of the Euribor futures market: Effficiency and the impact of ECB policy announcements," ZEI Working Papers B 27-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, Clive W J, 1998.
"Unit-Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 304-311, July.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, C. W. J., 1998. "Unit Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Enders/Granger JBES(1998)on threshold unit roots," Statistical Software Components RTZ00054, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mojon, Benoît, 2000. "Financial structure and the interest rate channel of ECB monetary policy," Working Paper Series 0040, European Central Bank.
- Tim Krehbiel & Lee C. Adkins, 1994. "Interest rate futures: Evidence on forecast power, expected premiums, and the unbiased expectations hypothesis," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 531-543, August.
- Hannan, Timothy H & Berger, Allen N, 1991. "The Rigidity of Prices: Evidence from the Banking Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 938-945, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary economics ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-01-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2004-03-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2004-03-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamet:2004001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.