Report NEP-MON-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andre, Nyembwe, 2003. "Monetary Policy, Credibility and Asymmetries : Small African Countries and the EMU Advent," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 06 Aug 2002.
- Item repec:att:belgnw:200442 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tsyplakov Alexander, 2004. "Constructing Core Inflation Index for Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 04-04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2004. "Does the CPI Mirror Costs-of-Living? Engel's Law Suggests Not in Norway," Discussion Papers 368, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Sander, H. & Kleimeier, S., 2004. "Expected versus unexpected monetary policy impulses and interest rate pass-through in eurozone retail banking," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpma:0312012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nasri Harb, 2003. "Money Demand Function: A heterogeneous Panel Application," Economics Working Papers 03/04-01, Department of Economics, College of Business and Economics, UAE University.
- Maria Demertzis & Nicola Viegi, 2004. "The Dynamic Properties of Inflation Targeting Under Uncertainty," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 113, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Bastiaan A. Verhoef, 2003. "The (A)Symmetry of shocks in the EMU," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 106, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Marco Vega & Diego Winkelried, 2004. "How Does Global Disinflation Drag Inflation in Small Open Economies?," Macroeconomics 0403008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Demertzis & Alexander F. Tieman, 2003. "Robust versus Optimal Rules in Monetary Policy: A note," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 103, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Tore Ellingsen & Ulf Soderstrom, 2004. "Why are Long Rates Sensitive to Monetary Policy," Working Papers 256, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Uzagalieva Ainura, 2004. "Finding Optimal Measures of Core Inflation in the Kyrgyz Republic," EERC Working Paper Series 04-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.