Interest rate futures: Evidence on forecast power, expected premiums, and the unbiased expectations hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleimeier, Stefanie & Sander, Harald, 2006. "Expected versus unexpected monetary policy impulses and interest rate pass-through in euro-zone retail banking markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1839-1870, July.
- Kleimeier Stefanie & Sander Harald, 2004. "Expected versus Unexpected Monetary Policy Impulses and Interest Rate Pass-Through in Eurozone Retail Banking," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bernoth, Kerstin & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2003. "The performance of the Euribor futures market: Effficiency and the impact of ECB policy announcements," ZEI Working Papers B 27-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Ying-Foon Chow, 2001. "Arbitrage, Risk Premium, and Cointegration Tests of the Efficiency of Futures Markets," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5-6), pages 693-713.
- Adkins, Lee C & Krehbiel, Timothy & Hill, R Carter, 2000. "Using Cointegration Restrictions to Improve Inference in Vector Autoregressive Systems," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 193-208, March.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Hung-Gay Fung, 1997. "Information Flows Between Eurodollar Spot and Futures Markets," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 1(4), pages 255-271, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:14:y:1994:i:5:p:531-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.