The structure of credit to the non-goverment sector and the transmission mechanism of monetary policy: a cross-country comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Wilhelm Fritz, 1995. "The response of short-term bank lending rates to policy rates: a cross-country perspective," BIS Working Papers 27, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2015. "How do US credit supply shocks propagate internationally? A GVAR approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 128-145.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen & Ken Miyajima, 2015. "The transmission of monetary policy in EMEs in a changing financial environment: a longitudinal analysis," BIS Working Papers 495, Bank for International Settlements.
- Benoît Mojon, 2001.
"Structures financières et canal des taux d’intérêt de la politique monétaire dans la zone euro,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 147(1), pages 89-115.
- Benoît Mojon, 2001. "Structures financières et canal des taux d'intérêt de la poltique monétaire dans la zone euro," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 147(1), pages 89-115.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011.
"How do credit supply shocks propagate internationally? A GVAR approach,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2011,27, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011. "How Do Credit Supply Shocks Propagate Internationally? A GVAR approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 8720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lang, Dimut, 1999. "Die Geldmenge und ihre bilanziellen Gegenposten: Ein Vergleich zwischen wichtigen Ländern der Europäischen Währungsunion," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1999,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:bis:bisqtr:1712e is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.