Generic existence of competitive equilibria with restricted participation
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hirsch, M. D. & Magill, M. & Mas-Colell, A., 1990. "A geometric approach to a class of equilibrium existence theorems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 95-106.
- Herakles M. Polemarchakis & Paolo Siconolfi, 1995.
"Generic existence of competitive equilibria when the asset market is incomplete: A symmetric argument,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(3), pages 495-510.
- Polemarchakis, H. & Siconolfi, P., "undated". "Generic existence of competitive equilibria when the asset market is incomplete: a symmetric argument," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1181, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles & SICONOLFI, Paolo, 1993. "Generic Existence of Competitive Equilibria when the Asset Market is Incomplete : A Symmetric Argument," CORE Discussion Papers 1993055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Geanakoplos, John & Shafer, Wayne, 1990. "Solving systems of simultaneous equations in economics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 69-93.
- Husseini, S. Y. & Lasry, J. -M. & Magill, M. J. P., 1990. "Existence of equilibrium with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 39-67.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1975. "On the optimality of equilibrium when the market structure is incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 418-443, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:28:y:1997:i:3:p:289-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.