Report NEP-TRA-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 2012. "The Polish Growth Miracle: Outcome of Persistent Reform Efforts," IZA Policy Papers 40, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012. "Labor Mobility in an Enlarged European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 6485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clarke, George R.G. & Cull, Robert & Kisunko, Gregory, 2012. "External finance and firm survival in the aftermath of the crisis : evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6050, The World Bank.
- Li, Yuheng, 2012. "Rural Household Income in China: Spatial-Temporal Disparity and Its Interpretation," Working Paper Series 2012-21, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2012. "A Note on the Current Account Sustainability of European Transition Economies," Working Papers 2012011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Jung & Gergely Kiss, 2012. "Voting by monetary policy committees: evidence from the CEE inflation-targeting countries," MNB Working Papers 2012/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Dong He & Lillian Cheung & Wenlang Zhang & Tommy Wu, 2012. "How would Capital Account Liberalisation Affect China's Capital Flows and the Renminbi Real Exchange Rates?," Working Papers 092012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Benhima, Kenza & Kalantzis, Yannick, 2012. "Capital Controls with International Reserve Accumulation: Can this Be Optimal?," Working Papers 2012-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Vuong Quoc, Duy, 2012. "Determinants of household access to formal credit in the rural areas of the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 38202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2012. "Do those who stay work less? On the impact of emigration on the measured TFP in Poland," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 113, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Xiaobo Zhang & Yin Liu, 2012. "Status Competition and Housing Prices," NBER Working Papers 18000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Sznajderska, 2012. "On the empirical evidence of asymmetry effects in the interest rate pass-through in Poland," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 114, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- William R. Cline, 2012. "Projecting China's Current Account Surplus," Policy Briefs PB12-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2012. ""I Wish I Had 100 Dollars a Month …" - The Intergenerational Transfer of Poverty in Mongolia," IZA Discussion Papers 6487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).