Report NEP-TRA-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 2012. "The Polish Growth Miracle: Outcome of Persistent Reform Efforts," IZA Policy Papers 40, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012. "Labor Mobility in an Enlarged European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 6485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clarke, George R.G. & Cull, Robert & Kisunko, Gregory, 2012. "External finance and firm survival in the aftermath of the crisis : evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6050, The World Bank.
- Li, Yuheng, 2012. "Rural Household Income in China: Spatial-Temporal Disparity and Its Interpretation," Working Paper Series 2012-21, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2012. "A Note on the Current Account Sustainability of European Transition Economies," Working Papers 2012011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Jung & Gergely Kiss, 2012. "Voting by monetary policy committees: evidence from the CEE inflation-targeting countries," MNB Working Papers 2012/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Dong He & Lillian Cheung & Wenlang Zhang & Tommy Wu, 2012. "How would Capital Account Liberalisation Affect China's Capital Flows and the Renminbi Real Exchange Rates?," Working Papers 092012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Benhima, Kenza & Kalantzis, Yannick, 2012. "Capital Controls with International Reserve Accumulation: Can this Be Optimal?," Working Papers 2012-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Vuong Quoc, Duy, 2012. "Determinants of household access to formal credit in the rural areas of the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 38202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2012. "Do those who stay work less? On the impact of emigration on the measured TFP in Poland," NBP Working Papers 113, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Xiaobo Zhang & Yin Liu, 2012. "Status Competition and Housing Prices," NBER Working Papers 18000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Sznajderska, 2012. "On the empirical evidence of asymmetry effects in the interest rate pass-through in Poland," NBP Working Papers 114, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- William R. Cline, 2012. "Projecting China's Current Account Surplus," Policy Briefs PB12-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2012. ""I Wish I Had 100 Dollars a Month …" - The Intergenerational Transfer of Poverty in Mongolia," IZA Discussion Papers 6487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).