Monetary policy transmission mechanism in Poland. What do we know in 2011?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Sznajderska, 2012. "On the empirical evidence of asymmetry effects in the interest rate pass-through in Poland," NBP Working Papers 114, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:agr:journl:v:2(591):y:2014:i:2(591):p:35-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariusz Kapuściński & Ewa Stanisławska, 2016. "Interest rate pass-through in Poland since the global financial crisis," NBP Working Papers 247, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Grzegorz Wesołowski, 2016. "Do long term interest rates drive GDP and inflation in small open economies? Evidence from Poland," NBP Working Papers 242, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- repec:rej:journl:v:16:y:2013:i:47:p:57-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malik Qasim KHASAWNEH, 2015. "The Impact of Monetary policy on Consumption and Investment in Jordan during (1989-2013)," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 155-164, September.
- Tomasz Lyziak, 2014. "Inflation expectations in Poland, 2001–2013. Measurement and macroeconomic testing," NBP Working Papers 178, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:605-624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hałka & Szafranek, 2016. "Whose Inflation Is It Anyway? Inflation Spillovers Between the Euro Area and Small Open Economies," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(2), pages 109-132, March.
- Michal Andrle & Roberto Garcia-Saltos & Giang Ho, 2013. "The Role of Domestic and External Shocks in Poland; Results from an Agnostic Estimation Procedure," IMF Working Papers 13/220, International Monetary Fund.
- Tomasz Łyziak, 2013. "A note on central bank transparency and credibility in Poland," NBP Working Papers 162, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Iulian Popescu, 2012. "Effects Of Monetary Policy In Romania - A Var Approach," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(3a), pages 605-624, September.
- repec:mes:eaeuec:v:54:y:2016:i:2:p:109-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Popescu, Iulia Vasile, 2012. "Effects of monetary policy in Romania. A VAR approach," MPRA Paper 41686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-07-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-07-23 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-07-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .