Effects of monetary policy in Romania. A VAR approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boivin, Jean & Kiley, Michael T. & Mishkin, Frederic S., 2010.
"How Has the Monetary Transmission Mechanism Evolved Over Time?,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 8, pages 369-422
- Jean Boivin & Michael T. Kiley & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2010. "How Has the Monetary Transmission Mechanism Evolved Over Time?," NBER Working Papers 15879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Boivin & Michael T. Kiley & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2010. "How has the monetary transmission mechanism evolved over time?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tomasz Lyziak & Jan Przystupa & Ewa Stanislawska & Ewa Wrbel, 2011. "Monetary Policy Transmission Disturbances During the Financial Crisis," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 75-96, September.
- Martina Cecioni & Stefano Neri, 2011. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: has it changed and why?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 808, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alessio Anzuini & Aviram Levy, 2007. "Monetary policy shocks in the new EU members: a VAR approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1147-1161.
- Jérôme Creel* & Sandrine Levasseur, 2007.
"Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms in the CEECs: How Important are the Differences with the Euro Area?,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 30-59, February.
- Jerome Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission mechanisms in the CEECs: How important are the differences with the euro area?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission mechanisms in the CEECs: How important are the differences with the euro area?," Working Papers hal-00972777, HAL.
- Jérôme Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission mechanisms in the CEECs: How important are the differences with the euro area?," Sciences Po publications 2005-02, Sciences Po.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Eric M. Leeper & Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1996. "What Does Monetary Policy Do?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 1-78.
- Elbourne, Adam & de Haan, Jakob, 2006. "Financial structure and monetary policy transmission in transition countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Mojon, Benoît & Peersman, Gert, 2001. "A VAR description of the effects of monetary policy in the individual countries of the euro area," Working Paper Series 0092, European Central Bank.
- Peersman, Gert & Smets, Frank, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: more evidence from VAR analysis," Working Paper Series 0091, European Central Bank.
- Ewa Wrobel & Tomasz Lyziak & Jan Przystupa, 2008. "Monetary Policy Transmission in Poland: a Study of the Importance of Interest Rate and Credit Channels," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2008/1 edited by Morten Balling.
- Jérôme Héricourt, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission in the CEECs : revisited results using alternative econometrics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla05020, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Gerlach, Stefan & Smets, Frank, 1995.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the G-7 Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Gerlach & Frank Smets, 1995. "The monetary transmission mechanism: Evidence from the G-7 countries," BIS Working Papers 26, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tomasz Łyziak & Oksana Demchuk & Jan Przystupa & Anna Sznajderska & Ewa Wróbel, 2012. "Monetary policy transmission mechanism in Poland. What do we know in 2011?," NBP Working Papers 116, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Mojon, Benoît & Kashyap, Anil K. & Angeloni, Ignazio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 2002. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area : Where Do We Stand?," Working Paper Series 0114, European Central Bank.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2006. "Monetary Transmission in the New EU Member States: Evidence from Time-Varying Coefficient Vector Autoregression," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 140-155.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dedu, Vasile & Stoica, Tiberiu, 2014. "The Impact of Monetaru Policy on the Romanian Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 71-86, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; transmission mechanism; vector autoregressions;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .