Citations for "What Segments Equity Markets?"
by Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell & Lundblad, Christian T & Siegel, Stephan
- Peter Christoffersen & Vihang Errunza & Kris Jacobs & Hugues Langlois, 2012.
"Is the Potential for International Diversi?cation Disappearing? A Dynamic Copula Approach,"
CREATES Research Papers
2012-48, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Peter Christoffersen & Vihang Errunza & Kris Jacobs & Hugues Langlois, 2012. "Is the Potential for International Diversification Disappearing? A Dynamic Copula Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(12), pages 3711-3751.
- Astudillo, Alfonso & Braun, Matias & Castaneda, Pablo, 2011.
"The Going Public Decision and the Structure of Equity Markets,"
38640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Astudillo, Alfonso & Braun, Matías & Castañeda, Pablo, 2011. "The going public decision and the structure of equity markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1451-1470.
- Bruno Parigi & Loriana Pelizzon, 2005.
"Diversification and ownership concentration,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Loriana Pelizzon & Bruno Maria Parigi, 2007. "Diversification and Ownership Concentration," Working Papers 2007_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bruno Maria Parigi & Loriana Pelizzon, 2005. "Diversification and Ownership Concentration," CESifo Working Paper Series 1590, CESifo Group Munich.
- R. Gelos, 2011. "International Mutual Funds, Capital Flow Volatility, and Contagion â€“ A Survey," IMF Working Papers 11/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Cotter, John & Gabriel, Stuart & Roll, Richard, 2011.
"Integration and contagion in US housing markets,"
34591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Donadelli, 2013. "Global integration and emerging stock market excess returns," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 244-279, September.
- Samson E. Edo, 2012. "Performance of Liabilities Accruing from Liberalization of the Banking Sector in Nigeria," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 4(2), pages 135-146, December.
- Lulu Gu & W. Robert Reed, 2012.
"Information Asymmetry, Market Segmentation and Cross-Listing: Implicatons for Event Study Methodology,"
Working Papers in Economics
12/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gu, Lulu & Reed, W. Robert, 2013. "Information asymmetry, market segmentation, and cross-listing: Implications for event study methodology," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 28-40.
- Cheng, Ai-Ru & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Rothman, Philip, 2010.
"An empirical investigation of stock market behavior in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 413-427, June.
- Cheng, Ai-ru & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Rothman, Philip, 2009. "An Empirical Investigation of Stock Market Behavior in the Middle East and North Africa," MPRA Paper 13437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bekaert, Geert & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011.
"Global crises and equity market contagion,"
Working Paper Series
1381, European Central Bank.
- Bekaert, Geert & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "Global crises and equity market contagion," CEPR Discussion Papers 8438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geert Bekaert & Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Arnaud J. Mehl, 2011. "Global Crises and Equity Market Contagion," NBER Working Papers 17121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Lee, Jinsoo, 2010. "Evolution of earnings-to-price ratios: International evidence," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 125-137.
- Goh, Jeremy C. & Jiang, Fuwei & Tu, Jun & Wang, Yuchen, 2013. "Can US economic variables predict the Chinese stock market?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 69-87.
- John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel & Richard Roll, 2012.
"Can Metropolitan Housing Risk be Diversified? A Cautionary Tale from the Recent Boom and Bust,"
- John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel & Richard Roll, 2012. "Can metropolitan housing risk be diversified? A cautionary tale from the recent boom and bust," Working Papers 201217, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Love, Inessa & Martínez Pería, María Soledad, 2012. "Stock returns’ sensitivities to crisis shocks: Evidence from developed and emerging markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 743-765.
- He, Zhiguo & Xiong, Wei, 2013. "Delegated asset management, investment mandates, and capital immobility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 239-258.
- Menezes, Rui & Dionísio, Andreia & Hassani, Hossein, 2012. "On the globalization of stock markets: An application of Vector Error Correction Model, Mutual Information and Singular Spectrum Analysis to the G7 countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 369-384.
- Annastiina Silvennoinen & Susan Thorp, 2010.
"Financialization, Crisis and Commodity Correlation Dynamics,"
Research Paper Series
267, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Silvennoinen, Annastiina & Thorp, Susan, 2013. "Financialization, crisis and commodity correlation dynamics," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 42-65.
- Rui Albuquerque & Tarun Ramadorai & Sumudu W. Watugala, 2014.
"Trade Credit and Cross-country Predictable Firm Returns,"
Staff Discussion Papers
14-04, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Ramadorai, Tarun & Watugala, Sumudu W., 2015. "Trade credit and cross-country predictable firm returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 592-613.
- Jesper Rangvid & Maik Schmeling & Andreas Schrimpf, 2009. "Global Asset Pricing: Is There a Role for Long-run Consumption Risk?," CREATES Research Papers 2009-57, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Ramadorai, Tarun & Watugala, Sumudu, 2011. "Trade Credit and International Return Comovement," CEPR Discussion Papers 8222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrade, Sandro C., 2009. "A model of asset pricing under country risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 671-695, June.
- Gianni De Nicolò & Luciana Juvenal, 2010. "Financial integration and risk-adjusted growth opportunities: a global perspective," Working Papers 2010-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Zhiguo He & Wei Xiong, 2008. "Delegated Asset Management, Investment Mandates, and Capital Immobility," NBER Working Papers 14574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2013. "Is market integration associated with informational efficiency of stock markets?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 29-44.
- Mishra, Anil V. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2011. "Governance, monitoring and foreign investment in Chinese companies," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 171-188, June.
- Jung, Chan Shik & Lee, Dong Wook & Park, Kyung Suh, 2009. "Can investor heterogeneity be used to explain the cross-section of average stock returns in emerging markets?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 648-670, June.
- Bai, Ye & Green, Christopher J., 2010. "International diversification strategies: Revisited from the risk perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 236-245, January.
- Pui Sun Tam & Pui I Tam, 2012. "Rethinking stock market integration: Globalization, valuation and convergence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Goyenko, Ruslan & Sarkissian, Sergei, 2010. "Flight to Liquidity and Global Equity Returns," MPRA Paper 27546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rangvid, Jesper & Schmeling, Maik & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2009. "Higher-order beliefs among professional stock market forecasters: some first empirical tests," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Inessa Love & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2010. "Crisis "Shock Factors" and the Cross-Section of Global Equity Returns," NBER Working Papers 16559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.