|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(99%) Institutt for samfunnsøkonomi Bergen, Norway
Norges Handelshøyskole (NHH)
: +47 55 959 277
Helleveien 30, N - 5045 Bergen-Sandviken
RePEc:edi:sonhhno (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Volkswirtschaftslehre-Lehrstühle Mainz, Germany
Gutenberg School of Management and Economics
Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
: +49 6131 39-22223
+49 6131 39-22223
RePEc:edi:vlmaide (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Florian Hett & Mario Mechtel & Henning Müller & Felix Schmidt & Daniel Schunk & Valentin Wagner, 2018. "Do Children Cooperate Conditionally? Adapting the Strategy Method for First-Graders," Working Papers 1803, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Schmidt, Felix & Berger, Eva & Schunk, Daniel & Müller, Henning & König, Günther, 2017.
"Self-Regulation Training and Job Search Effort: A Natural Field Experiment within an Active Labor Market Program,"
Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking
168177, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Eva m. Berger & Guenther Koenig & Henning Müller & Felix Schmidt & Daniel Schunk, 2017. "Self-Regulation Training and Job Search Effort: A Natural Field Experiment within an Active Labor Market Program," Working Papers 1712, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Eva M. Berger & Guenther Koenig & Henning Mueller & Felix Schmidt & Daniel Schunk, 2016.
"Self-Regulation Training, Labor Market Reintegration of Unemployed Individuals, and Locus of Control Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment,"
1622, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 2016.
- Eva M. Berger & Günther König & Henning Mueller & Felix Schmidt & Daniel Schunk, 2016. "Self-Regulation Training, Labor Market Reintegration of Unemployed Individuals, and Locus of Control - Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6246, CESifo Group Munich.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (4) 2016-12-18 2017-10-15 2017-11-19 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (3) 2016-12-18 2017-10-15 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2017-11-19. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2016-12-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Henning Hermes should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.