Report NEP-NEU-2020-06-29This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berger, Eva M. & Fehr, Ernst & Hermes, Henning & Schunk, Daniel & Winkel, Kirsten, 2020. "The Impact of Working Memory Training on Children's Cognitive and Noncognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 13338, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Juliane Hennecke, 2020. "Drinking is Different! Examining the Role of Locus of Control for Alcohol Consumption," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1088, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ronayne, David & Sgroi, Daniel & Tuckwell, Anthony, 2020. "Evaluating the Sunk Cost Effect," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 475, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Bogliacino, Francesco & codagnone, cristiano & Montealegre, Felipe & Folkvord, F. & Gómez, Camilo Ernesto & Charris, Rafael Alberto & Liva, Giovanni & Villanueva, Francisco Lupiañez & Veltri, Giuseppe, 2020. "Negative shocks predict change in cognitive function and preferences: Assessing the negative affect and stress hypothesis in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic and the lockdown mitigation strategy," SocArXiv qhkf9, Center for Open Science.
- Daniela Del Boca & Enrica Maria Martino & Chiara Pronzato, 2020. "Non Cognitive Skills and Childcare Attendance," CHILD Working Papers Series 79 JEL Classification: J1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Heckman, James J. & Liu, Bei & Lu, Mai & Zhou, Jin, 2020. "Treatment Effects and the Measurement of Skills in a Prototypical Home Visiting Program," IZA Discussion Papers 13346, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Levent Neyse & Magnus Johannesson & Anna Dreber, 2020. "2D:4D Does Not Predict Economic Preferences: Evidence from a Large, Representative Sample," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1086, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).