|Ekonomihögskolan Linnéuniversitetet 351 95 Växjö SWEDEN|
Ekonomihögskolan Kalmar/Växjö, Sweden
: 0470-70 80 00
Universitetsplatsen 1, SE-351 95 Växjö
RePEc:edi:ehvhvse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Locking, Håkan & Månsson, Kristofer & Shukur, Ghazi, 2012. "Performance of Some Ridge Parameters for Probit Regression: with Application on Swedish Job Search Data," HUI Working Papers 56, HUI Research.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Locking, Håkan, 2000.
"Wage Dispersion and Productive Efficiency: Evidence For Sweden,"
Working Papers in Economics
21, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hibbs, Douglas A, Jr & Locking, Hakan, 2000. "Wage Dispersion and Productive Efficiency: Evidence for Sweden," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 755-782, October.
- Håkan Locking & Kristofer Månsson & Ghazi Shukur, 2014. "Ridge Estimators For Probit Regression: With An Application To Labour Market Data," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(S1), pages 92-103, December.
- Abdullah Almasri & Håkan Locking & Ghazi Shukur, 2008. "Testing for climate warming in Sweden during 1850-1999, using wavelets analysis," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 431-443.
- Hibbs, Douglas A, Jr & Locking, Hakan, 2000.
"Wage Dispersion and Productive Efficiency: Evidence for Sweden,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 755-782, October.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Locking, Håkan, 2000. "Wage Dispersion and Productive Efficiency: Evidence For Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 21, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hibbs, Douglas Jr. & Locking, Hakan, 1996. "Wage compression, wage drift and wage inflation in Sweden," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 109-141, September.
- Douglas A. Hibbs, Jr. & Håkan Locking, 1995. "Solidarity Wage Policies and Industrial Productivity in Sweden," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, pages 95-108.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Håkan Locking should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.