The impact of working-time reductions on actual hours and wages: evidence from Swedish register-data
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Calmfors, Lars & Hoel, Michael, 1988. " Work Sharing and Overtime," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 45-62.
- Friesen, Jane, 2001. "Overtime pay regulation and weekly hours of work in Canada," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 691-720, December.
- Crépon, Bruno & Kramarz, Francis, 2000.
"Employed 40 Hours or Not Employed 39: Lessons from the 1982 Mandatory Reduction of the Workweek,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno Crepon & Francis Kramarz, 2002. "Employed 40 Hours or Not Employed 39: Lessons from the 1982 Mandatory Reduction of the Workweek," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(6), pages 1355-1389, December.
- Crépon, Bruno & Kramarz, Francis, 2002. "Employed 40 Hours or Not-Employed 39: Lessons from the 1982 Mandatory Reduction of the Workweek," IZA Discussion Papers 416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kapteyn, Arie & Kalwij, Adriaan & Zaidi, Asghar, 2000.
"The Myth of Worksharing,"
IZA Discussion Papers
188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kapteyn, A. & Kalwij, A. & Zaidi, A., 2000. "The Myth of Worksharing," Economics Series Working Papers 9932, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kapteyn, A. & Kalwij, A.S. & Zaidi, M.A., 2000. "The Myth of Worksharing," Discussion Paper 2000-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jacobson, Tor & Ohlsson, Henry, 1996.
"Working Time, Employment, and Work Sharing: Evidence from Sweden,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
135, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tor Jacobson & Henry Ohlsson, 2000. "Working time, employment, and work sharing: Evidence from Sweden," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 169-187.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 1997.
"Has Work Sharing Worked in Germany?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hibbs, Douglas Jr. & Locking, Hakan, 1996. "Wage compression, wage drift and wage inflation in Sweden," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 109-141, September.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1998. "Hours Reductions as Work-Sharing," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(1), pages 339-381.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:11:y:2004:i:5:p:647-665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.