Report NEP-LAB-2000-02-07This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2000. "Les déterminants de la réduction de l'inégalité et de la pauvreté en Mauritanie : une approche micro-économique," Documents de travail 44, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Drusilla K. Brown, 2000. "International Trade and Core Labor Standards: A Survey of the Recent Literature," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0005, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Riphahn, Regina T., 1999. "Residential Location and Youth Unemployment: The Economic Geography of School-To-Work Transitions," IZA Discussion Papers 99, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dustmann & Frank Windmeijer, 2000. "Wages and the demand for health - a life cycle analysis," IFS Working Papers W99/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Miguel Gouveia & Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, 1999. "The impact of a "Minimum Guaranteed Income Program" in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 1999/03, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, 1999. "Income distribution and poverty in Portugal (1994/95)," Working Papers Department of Economics 1999/04, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Hildenbrand, Werner & Alois Kneip & Klaus Utikal, 1998. "A non parametric analysis of distributions of household income and attributes," Discussion Paper Serie A 575, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Drusilla K. Brown, 2000. "International Labor Standards in the World Trade Organization and the International Labor Organization," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0003, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Chulhee Lee, 2000. "Labor Market Status of Older Males in Early Twentieth Century America," Working Paper Series no27, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Even Caroli & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Organization, skill and technology: evidence from a panel of British and French establishments," IFS Working Papers W99/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lucy Chennells & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Has technology hurt less skilled workers? A survey of the micro-econometric evidence," IFS Working Papers W99/27, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2000. "Wage-setting Institutions as Industrial Policy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 352, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 05 Aug 2003.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Locking, Håkan, 2000. "Wage Dispersion and Productive Efficiency: Evidence For Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 21, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.