International Labor Standards in the World Trade Organization and the International Labor Organization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Drusilla K. Brown, 2000. "International labor standards in the world trade organization and the international labor organization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 105-114.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rémi Bazillier, 2004. "Core labour standards and economic growth," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04088, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hefeker, Carsten & Wunner, Norbert, 2002. "The producer interest in foreign labor standards," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 429-447, September.
- Bazillier, Remi, 2008.
"Core Labor Standards and Development: Impact on Long-Term Income,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 17-38, January.
- Rémi Bazillier, 2008. "Core Labor Standards and Development: Impact on Long-term Income," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00310397, HAL.
- Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "The Impact of International Labor Standards: A Survey of Economic Theory," International Trade 0412007, EconWPA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tuf:tuftec:0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Kalogeropoulos). General contact details of provider: http://ase.tufts.edu/economics .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.