Income distribution and poverty in Portugal (1994/95)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, A B, 1987. "On the Measurement of Poverty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 749-764, July.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Gouveia, Miguel & Tavares, Jose, 1995. "The Distribution of Household Income and Expenditure in Portugal: 1980 and 1990," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(1), pages 1-17, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsakloglou, Panos & Papadopoulos, Fotis, 2001. "Identifying Population Groups at High Risk of Social Exclusion: Evidence from the ECHP," IZA Discussion Papers 392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric G. Moore & Michael A. Pacey, 2002. "Changing Income Inequality and Immigration in Canada 1980-1995," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 85, McMaster University.
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, 2001. "Anti-poverty effectiveness and efficiency of the Guaranteed Minimum Income Programme in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2001/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Sutherland, Holly, 2001. "EUROMOD: an integrated European benefit-tax model: final report," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Crespo, Nuno & Simoes, Nadia, 2013. "Poverty, Richness, and Inequality: Evidence for Portugal Using a Housing Comfort Index," MPRA Paper 52456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Facundo Alvaredo, 2008. "Top incomes and earnings in Portugal 1936-2004," Working Papers halshs-00586795, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Distribution; Inequality; Poverty; Family Survey; Portugal;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp41999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.