Top incomes and earnings in Portugal 1936-2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartog, Joop & Pereira, Pedro T. & Vieira, José António Cabral, 1999. "Inter-industry Wage Dispersion in Portugal: high but falling," IZA Discussion Papers 53, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel R. Feenberg & James M. Poterba, 1993.
"Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High-Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 7, pages 145-177
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenberg, D.R. & Poterba, J.M., 1992. "Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns," Working papers 92-16, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daniel Feenberg & James Poterba, 1992. "Income Inequality and the Incomes of Very High Income Taxpayers: Evidence from Tax Returns," NBER Working Papers 4229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vieira, J.A.C. & Couto, J.P.A. & Tiago, M.T.B., 2006.
"Inter-regional Wage Dispersion in Portugal,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
- Vieira, José António Cabral & Couto, João Pedro Almeida & Borges Tiago, Maria Teresa, 2005. "Inter-Regional Wage Dispersion in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 1664, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- JosÃ© AntÃ³nio Cabral Vieira & JoÃ£o Pedro Almeida Couto & Maria Teresa Borges Tiago, 2005. "Inter-regional Wage Dispersion in Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa05p160, European Regional Science Association.
- Pereira, Pedro Telhado & Martins, Pedro Silva, 2000.
"Does Education Reduce Wage Inequality? Quantile Regressions Evidence from Fifteen European Countries,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp379, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Pereira, Pedro Telhado & Martins, Pedro Silva, 2002. "Does Education Reduce Wage Inequality? Quantile Regressions Evidence from Fifteen European Countries," Discussion Papers 709, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Pereira, Pedro T. & Martins, Pedro S., 2000. "Does Education Reduce Wage Inequality? Quantile Regressions Evidence from Fifteen European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marja Riihelä & Risto Sullström & Matti Tuomala, 2005. "Trends in Top Income Shares in Finland," Discussion Papers 371, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Santiago Budria & Pedro Telhado Pereira, 2007. "The wage effects of training in Portugal: differences across skill groups, genders, sectors and training types," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 787-807.
- Emmanuel Saez & Michael R. Veall, 2005. "The Evolution of High Incomes in Northern America: Lessons from Canadian Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 831-849, June.
- Miguel Gouveia & Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, 1999. "The impact of a "Minimum Guaranteed Income Program" in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 1999/03, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 1997. "Workers or Employers: Who Is Shaping Wage Inequality?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(4), pages 523-547, November.
- Olga Cantó & Juan F. Jimeno & Ana Rute Cardoso & Mario Izquierdo & Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, "undated". "Integration and Inequality: Lessons from the Accessions of Portugal and Spain to the EU," Working Papers 2000-10, FEDEA.
- Pedro Carneiro, 2008. "Equality of opportunity and educational achievement in Portugal," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 7(1), pages 17-41, April.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 1998. "Earnings Inequality in Portugal: High and Rising?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(3), pages 325-343, September.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2006. "Wage mobility: do institutions make a difference?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 387-404, June.
- Makler, Harry M, 1976. " The Portuguese Industrial Elite and Its Corporative Relations: A Study of Compartmentalization in an Authoritarian Regime," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 495-526, April.
More about this item
Keywordstop incomes; top wages; concentration; Portugal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00586795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .