The impact of a "Minimum Guaranteed Income Program" in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Jerry A. Hausman & David A. Wise, 1985. "Social Experimentation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number haus85-1.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1987.
"Lessons from the income maintenance experiments: an overview,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 32-45.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1986. "Lessons from the income maintenance experiments: an overview," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 30, pages 1-21.
- King, Mervyn A., 1983. "Welfare analysis of tax reforms using household data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 183-214, July.
- Burtless, Gary & Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"The Effect of Taxation on Labor Supply: Evaluating the Gary Negative Income Tax Experiments,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1103-1130, December.
- G. Burtless & J. A. Hausman, 1977. "The Effect of Taxation on Labor Supply: Evaluating the Gary Negative Income Tax Experiment," Working papers 211, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvaredo, Facundo, 2009. "Top incomes and earnings in Portugal 1936-2005," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 404-417, October.
- Anna Laura Mancini, 2007.
"Labor supply responses of Italian women to minimum income policies,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp14_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Anna Laura Mancini, 2008. "Labor Supply Responses of Italian Women to Minimum Income Policies," Working Papers 94, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- de la Rica, Sara & Gorjón, Lucía, 2017. "Assessing the Impact of a Minimum Income Scheme in the Basque Country," IZA Discussion Papers 10867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, 2001. "Anti-poverty effectiveness and efficiency of the Guaranteed Minimum Income Programme in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2001/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Facundo Alvaredo, 2008. "Top incomes and earnings in Portugal 1936-2004," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586795, HAL.
- Maria Cidália Queiroz & Marrielle Christine Gros, 2012. "Social Insertion Income: the contribution of the association Qualificar para Incluyir towards enhancing this policy," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 35, pages 59-73, June.
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, 2004. "The Redistributive Impact of the Guaranteed Minimum Income Programme in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Facundo Alvaredo, 2008. "Top incomes and earnings in Portugal 1936-2004," Working Papers halshs-00586795, HAL.
- Budria, Santiago, 2007. "Economic Inequality in Portugal: A Picture in the Beginnings of the 21st century," MPRA Paper 1784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Distribution; Inequality; Poverty Alleviation; Social Policy;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp31999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.