Structural Labour Supply Models and Microsimulation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2018. "Structural Labour Supply Models and Microsimulation," Discussion Papers 877, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsbehavioural microsimulation; labour supply; discrete choice; tax reforms;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .