Taxes and Labor Supply
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Wales, Terence J, 1973. "Estimation of a Labor Supply Curve for Self-Employed Business Proprietors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(1), pages 69-80, February.
- Keeley, Michael C, et al, 1978. "The Estimation of Labor Supply Models Using Experimental Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 873-887, December.
- John C. Ham, 1982.
"Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 335-354.
- John C. Ham, 1980. "Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment," Working Papers 521, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Fields, Donald B & Stanbury, W T, 1970. "Incentives, Disincentives and the Income Tax: Further Empirical Evidence," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 25(3), pages 381-419.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1978. "The Theory Of Household Behavior Under Rationing," Economic Research Papers 269030, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1979. "The econometrics of labor supply on convex budget sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 171-174.
- A. B. Atkinson & N. H. Stern, 1980. "On the switch from direct to indirect taxation," NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 195-224 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, August.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1981. "A Comparison of the Labor Force Behavior of Married Women in the United States and Canada, with Special Attention to the Impact of Income Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 451-489, March.
- Hanoch, Giora & Honig, Marjorie, 1978. "The labor supply curve under income maintenance programs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Kay, J. A., 1980. "The deadweight loss from a tax system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 111-119, February.
- Rosen, Harvey S, 1976. "Taxes in a Labor Supply Model with Joint Wage-Hours Determination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 485-507, May.
- T. J. Wales & A. D. Woodland, 1979. "Labour Supply and Progressive Taxes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 83-95.
- Brown, C V & Levin, Eric & Ulph, D T, 1976. "Estimates of Labour Hours Supplied by Married Male Workers in Great Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 23(3), pages 261-277, November.
- Diamond, P. A. & McFadden, D. L., 1974. "Some uses of the expenditure function in public finance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 3-21, February.
More about this item
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PUB-2005-01-03 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .