An Experimental Examination of Labor Supply and Work Intensities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1981. "A Comparison of the Labor Force Behavior of Married Women in the United States and Canada, with Special Attention to the Impact of Income Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 451-489, March.
- Colin Camerer & Linda Babcock & George Loewenstein & Richard Thaler, 1997.
"Labor Supply of New York City Cabdrivers: One Day at a Time,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 407-441.
- Camerer, Colin & Babcock, Linda & Loewenstein, George & Thaler, Richard, 1996. "Labor Supply of New York City Cab Drivers: One Day At A time," Working Papers 960, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- John C. Ham, 1982.
"Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 335-354.
- John C. Ham, 1980. "Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment," Working Papers 521, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 1980.
"Unemployment as Disequilibrium in a Model of Aggregate Labor Supply,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 547-564, April.
- Orley Ashenfelter, 1977. "Unemployment as Disequilibrium in a Model of Aggregate Labor Supply," Working Papers 484, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- A. B. Atkinson & N. H. Stern, 1980. "On the switch from direct to indirect taxation," NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 195-224 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1981. "Agency, Earnings Profiles, Productivity, and Hours Restrictions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 606-620, September.
- Davis, Douglas D. & Holt, Charles a., 1993. "Experimental economics: Methods, problems and promise," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 8(2), pages 179-212.
- Cox, James C & Epstein, Seth, 1989. "Preference Reversals without the Independence Axiom," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 408-426, June.
- Philip K. Robins, 1985. "A Comparison of the Labor Supply Findings from the Four Negative Income Tax Experiments," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(4), pages 567-582.
- Battalio, Raymond C, et al, 1981. "Commodity-Choice Behavior with Pigeons as Subjects," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(1), pages 67-91, February.
- Ang, James S & Schwarz, Thomas, 1985. " Risk Aversion and Information Structure: An Experimental Study of Price Variability in the Securities Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 825-844, July.
- Chris Robinson & Nigel Tomes, 1985. "More on the Labour Supply of Canadian Women," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 156-163, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:17:y:1999:i:4:p:638-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .