Preference Reversals without the Independence Axiom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vera Angelova & Olivier Armantier & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2014.
"Relative performance of liability rules: experimental evidence,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 531-556, December.
- Vera Angelova & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Vera Angelova & Olivier Armantier & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2013. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2013-03, CRESE.
- Angelova, Vera & Attanasi, Giuseppe & Hiriart, Yolande, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," LERNA Working Papers 12.05.362, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Vera Angelova & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2016. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Angelova, Vera & Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Hiriart, Yolande, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," TSE Working Papers 12-304, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2012.
- Cox, James C., 2010.
"Some issues of methods, theories, and experimental designs,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 24-28, January.
- James C. Cox, 2009. "Some Issues of Methods, Theories, and Experimental Designs," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Yoram Amiel & Frank Cowell & Liema Davidovitz & Avraham Polovin, 2008.
"Preference reversals and the analysis of income distributions,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(2), pages 305-330, February.
- Yoram Amiel & Frank A Cowell & Leima Davidovitz & Avraham Polovin, 2003. "Preference Reversals and the Analysis of Income Distributions," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 66, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Amiel, Yoram & Cowell, Frank & Davidovitz, Leima & Polovin, Avraham, 2003. "Preference reversals and the analysis of income distributions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2144, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Ulrich Schmidt, 2015.
"Paradoxes and mechanisms for choice under risk,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 215-250, June.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "Paradoxes and Mechanisms for Choice under Risk," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-07, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Oct 2013.
- Cox, James C. & Sadiraj, Vjollca & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2011. "Paradoxes and mechanisms for choice under risk," Kiel Working Papers 1712, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2011. "The Economics of Lotteries: An Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers 1110, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Freeman, David & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco & Mittone, Luigi, 2016.
"Procedures for eliciting time preferences,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 126(PA), pages 235-242.
- David Freeman & Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti & Luigi Mittone, 2015. "Procedures for Eliciting Time Preferences," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201513, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Freeman, David & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco & Mittone, Luigi, 2016. "Procedures for Eliciting Time Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 9857, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Baltussen & G. Post & Martijn Assem & Peter Wakker, 2012. "Random incentive systems in a dynamic choice experiment," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 15(3), pages 418-443, September.
- Peter Bohm & Hans Lind, 1993. "Preference reversal, real-world lotteries, and lottery-interested subjects," Framed Field Experiments 00131, The Field Experiments Website.
- William S. Neilson, 1993. "An Expected Utility-User's Guide to Nonexpected Utility Experiments," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 257-274, Summer.
- Wilcox, Nathaniel T, 1993. "Lottery Choice: Incentives, Complexity and Decision Time," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(421), pages 1397-1417, November.
- Shogren, Jason F., 2006. "Experimental Methods and Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 969-1027 Elsevier.
- Pechtl, Hans, 2004. "Das Preiswissen von Konsumenten: eine theoretisch-konzeptionelle Analyse," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 01/2004, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Masatlioglu, Yusufcan & Ok, Efe A., 2005. "Rational choice with status quo bias," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Matthew Rabin, 1998.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 11-46, March.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Economics Working Papers 97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Roth, Timothy P., 1997. "Competence-difficulty gaps, ethics and the new social welfare theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 533-552.
- Ian Bateman & Brett Day & Graham Loomes & Robert Sugden, 2007. "Can ranking techniques elicit robust values?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 49-66, February.
- Berg, Joyce E. & Dickhaut, John W. & Rietz, Thomas A., 2010. "Preference reversals: The impact of truth-revealing monetary incentives," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 443-468, March.
- Dickinson, David L, 1999. "An Experimental Examination of Labor Supply and Work Intensities," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 638-670, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:79:y:1989:i:3:p:408-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.