Nonlinear budget constraints and estimation: effects of subsidized home loans on floor space decisions in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1985. "The Econometrics of Nonlinear Budget Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1255-1282, November.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1980.
"The effect of wages, taxes, and fixed costs on women's labor force participation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 161-194
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1980. "The effect of wages, taxes, and fixed costs on women's labor force participation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 161-194, October.
- J. Hausman, 1979. "The Effect of Wages, Taxes and Fixed Costs on Women's Labor Force Participation," Working papers 238, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olsen, Edgar O., 1987. "The demand and supply of housing service: A critical survey of the empirical literature," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 25, pages 989-1022 Elsevier.
- Miki Seko, 1994. "Housing Finance in Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Housing Markets in the United States and Japan, pages 49-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur van Soest & Isolde Woittiez & Arie Kapteyn, 1990.
"Labor Supply, Income Taxes, and Hours Restrictions in the Netherlands,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(3), pages 517-558.
- Kapteyn, A. & Soest, A.V. & Woittiez, I., 1989. "Labour Supply, Income Taxes And Hours Restrictions In The Netherlands," Papers 8903, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Woittiez, I.B. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1989. "Labour supply, income taxes and hours restrictions in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 1989-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Miki Seko, 1999. "Property Taxation and the Demand for Floor Space in Japan," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 2(1), pages 35-48.
- Hoyt, William H & Rosenthal, Stuart S, 1990.
"Capital Gains Taxation and the Demand for Owner-Occupied Housing,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 45-54, February.
- William H. Hoyt & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 1989. "Capital gains taxation and the demand for owner-occupied housing," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 92, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1983.
"Stochastic Problems in the Simulation of Labor Supply,"
NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 47-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1981. "Stochastic Problems in the Simulation of Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 0788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1979. "The econometrics of labor supply on convex budget sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 171-174.
- Hoyt, William H. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1992. "Owner-occupied housing, capital gains, and the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 119-139, September.
- Seko, M., 1996. "Nonlinear Budget Constraints and Estimation: Effects of Subsidized Home Loans on Housing Decisions in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0400, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- MacRae, C. Duncan & Turner, Margery Austin, 1981. "Estimating demand for owner-occupied housing subject to the income tax," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 338-356, November.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1990. "The Econometrics of Kinked Budget Constraints," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 119-139, Spring.
- MaCurdy, Thomas, 1992. "Work Disincentive Effects of Taxes: A Reexamination of Some Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 243-249, May.
- Venti, Steven F. & Wise, David A., 1984.
"Moving and housing expenditure: Transaction costs and disequilibrium,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 207-243.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1982. "Moving and Housing Expenditure: Transaction Costs and Disequilibrium," NBER Working Papers 1012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomquist, N. Soren, 1983. "The effect of income taxation on the labor supply of married men in Sweden," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 169-197, November.
- Jerry A. Hausman & David A. Wise, 1980. "Discontinuous Budget Constraints and Estimation: The Demand for Housing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 75-96.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-676, September.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, April.
- Hansson Brusewitz, Urban, 1998. "Self-Selectivity and Kinked Budget Constraints: The Demand for Housing in Sweden," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 243-273, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amelia Bilbao & Celia Bilbao & José M. Labeaga, "undated". "The excess burden associated to characteristics of the goods: Application to housing demand," Working Papers 2005-09, FEDEA.
- Mototsugu Fukushige & Noriko Ishikawa, 2013. "Targeted Standards for Floor Space in a Government Housing Plan: an Empirical Investigation of the Kanto Area in Japan," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 208-229.
- Bilbao, Amelia & Bilbao, Celia & Labeaga, Jose M., 2007. "A method for evaluating the excess burden associated with characteristics of the goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 209-214, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:11:y:2002:i:3:p:280-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.