Stochastic Problems in the Simulation of Labor Supply
In: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1981. "Stochastic Problems in the Simulation of Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 0788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1979. "The econometrics of labor supply on convex budget sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 171-174.
- Burtless, Gary & Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"The Effect of Taxation on Labor Supply: Evaluating the Gary Negative Income Tax Experiments,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1103-1130, December.
- G. Burtless & J. A. Hausman, 1977. "The Effect of Taxation on Labor Supply: Evaluating the Gary Negative Income Tax Experiment," Working papers 211, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Stiglitz, J. E., 1976. "The design of tax structure: Direct versus indirect taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 55-75.
- Rosen, Harvey S, 1976. "Taxes in a Labor Supply Model with Joint Wage-Hours Determination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 485-507, May.
- Diamond, P. A. & McFadden, D. L., 1974. "Some uses of the expenditure function in public finance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 3-21, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:3-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Théret & Didier Uri, 1988. "La courbe de Laffer dix ans après : un essai de bilan critique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(4), pages 753-808.
- Gan, Li & Ju, Gaosheng & Zhu, Xi, 2015. "Nonparametric estimation of structural labor supply and exact welfare change under nonconvex piecewise-linear budget sets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 526-544.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2006. "Evaluating Welfare with Nonlinear Prices," NBER Working Papers 12370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sielaff, Christian, 2011. "Steuerkomplexität und Arbeitsangebot: Eine experimentelle Analyse," Discussion Papers 2011/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Water demand under alternative price structures," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 181-198, September.
- Seko, Miki, 2002. "Nonlinear budget constraints and estimation: effects of subsidized home loans on floor space decisions in Japan," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 280-299, September.
- Grodner, Andrew & Kniesner, Thomas J. & Bishop, John A., 2011.
"Social Interactions in the Labor Market,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 6(4), pages 265-366, September.
- Thomas J. Kniesner & Andrew Grodner & John A Bishop, 2011. "Social Interactions in the Labor Market," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 133, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Grodner, Andrew & Kniesner, Thomas J. & Bishop, John A., 2011. "Social Interactions in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 5934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hayo, Bernd & Uhl, Matthias, 2015.
"Taxation and labour supply: Evidence from a representative population survey,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 336-346.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Uhl, 2014. "Taxation and Labour Supply: Evidence from a Representative Population Survey," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201438, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- BARGAIN Olivier & DOORLEY Karina, 2016. "The Effect of Social Benefits on Youth Employment: Combining RD and a Behavioral Model," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-12, LISER.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:103-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Bianchi & Bjorn R. Gudmundsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2001.
"Iceland's Natural Experiment in Supply-Side Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1564-1579, December.
- Bianchi, Marco & Gudmundsson, Björn R & Zoega, Gylfi, 2000. "Iceland's Natural Experiment in Supply-Side Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2367, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fullerton, Don & Gan, Li, 2004.
"A simulation-based welfare loss calculation for labor taxes with piecewise-linear budgets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 2339-2359, September.
- Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2003. "A Simulation-Based Welfare Loss Calculation for Labor Taxes with Piecewise-Linear Budgets," NBER Working Papers 10139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.