Tax Policy Reform: The Role Of Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matus Senaj & Zuzana Siebertova & Norbert Svarda & Jana Valachyova, 2016. "Labour Force Participation Elasticities: the Case of Slovakia," Working Papers Working Paper No. 1/2016, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Norbert Švarda, 2016. "Labour Force Participation Elasticities and Move Away from the Flat Tax: the Case of Slovakia," Discussion Papers 41, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Thoresen, Thor O. & Vattø, Trine E., 2015. "Validation of the discrete choice labor supply model by methods of the new tax responsiveness literature," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 38-53.
- Bargain, Olivier & Doorley, Karina, 2013.
"Putting Structure on the RD Design: Social Transfers and Youth Inactivity in France,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Karina Doorley, 2014. "Putting Structure on the RD Design: Social Transfers and Youth Inactivity in France," AMSE Working Papers 1406, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 23 Feb 2014.
- Olivier Bargain & Karina Doorley, 2014. "Putting Structure on the RD Design: Social Transfers and Youth Inactivity in France," Working Papers halshs-00967329, HAL.
- Richard Ochmann, 2016. "Distributional and welfare effects of Germany’s year 2000 tax reform: the context of savings and portfolio choice," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 93-123, August.
- repec:eme:ceapzz:s0573-855520140000293006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2012. "The Vulnerable Are Not (Necessarily) the Poor," Working Papers 40, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Richard Blundell, 2016. "Coase Lecture—Human Capital, Inequality and Tax Reform: Recent Past and Future Prospects," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(330), pages 201-218, April.
- Gábor Kátay & Péter Benczúr & Áron Kiss & Olivér M. Rácz, 2014.
"Income Taxation, Transfers and Labour Supply at the Extensive Margin,"
- Benczúr, P. & Kátay, G. & Kiss, A. & Rácz , O., 2014. "Income Taxation, Transfers and Labour Supply at the Extensive Margin," Working papers 487, Banque de France.
- Johannes Geyer & Peter Haan & Katharina Wrohlich, 2014.
"The Effects of Family Policy on Mothers' Labor Supply: Combining Evidence from a Structural Model and a Natural Experiment,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
645, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Johannes Geyer & Peter Haan & Katharina Wrohlich, 2014. "The Effects of Family Policy on Mothers' Labor Supply: Combining Evidence from a Structural Model and a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1366, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:kap:jecinq:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10888-017-9369-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Daniela Pronzato, 2014. "Fighting Lone Mothersâ€™ Poverty through In-Work Benefits. Methodological Issues and Policy Suggestions," CHILD Working Papers Series 23, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Henk-Wim de Boer & Egbert Jongen & Jan Kabatek, 2014.
"The effectiveness of fiscal stimuli for working parents,"
CPB Discussion Paper
286, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Henk-Wim de Boer & Egbert L.W. Jongen & Jan Kabatek, 2015. "The Effectiveness of Fiscal Stimuli for Working Parents," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- de Boer, Henk-Wim & Jongen, Egbert L. W. & Kabátek, Jan, 2015. "The Effectiveness of Fiscal Stimuli for Working Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 9298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thor O. Thoresen & Trine Engh Vattø, 2017. "An Up-to-Date Joint Labor Supply and Child Care Choice Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 6641, CESifo Group Munich.
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "Microsimulation and policy analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2014. "Labour Supply Models," Contributions to Economic Analysis,in: Handbook of Microsimulation Modelling, volume 127, pages 167-221 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Richard Blundell, 2014. "How responsive is the labor market to tax policy?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-2, May.
- BARGAIN Olivier & DOORLEY Karina, 2016. "The Effect of Social Benefits on Youth Employment: Combining RD and a Behavioral Model," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-12, LISER.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:5:p:287-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shang, Yizi & Lu, Shibao & Shang, Ling & Li, Xiaofei & Shi, Hongwang & Li, Wei, 2017. "Decomposition of industrial water use from 2003 to 2012 in Tianjin, China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 53-61.
- Yadira Diaz, 2015. "Differences in needs and multidimensional deprivation measurement," Working Papers 387, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:43-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.