Tax Policy Reform: The Role Of Empirical Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eeassoc.org/|
More information through EDIRC
- Matus Senaj & Zuzana Siebertova & Norbert Svarda & Jana Valachyova, 2016. "Labour Force Participation Elasticities: the Case of Slovakia," Working Papers Working Paper No. 1/2016, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Bargain, Olivier & Doorley, Karina, 2013.
"Putting Structure on the RD Design: Social Transfers and Youth Inactivity in France,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Karina Doorley, 2014. "Putting Structure on the RD Design: Social Transfers and Youth Inactivity in France," AMSE Working Papers 1406, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 23 Feb 2014.
- Olivier Bargain & Karina Doorley, 2014. "Putting Structure on the RD Design: Social Transfers and Youth Inactivity in France," Working Papers halshs-00967329, HAL.
- Thoresen, Thor O. & Vattø, Trine E., 2015. "Validation of the discrete choice labor supply model by methods of the new tax responsiveness literature," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 38-53.
- Thor O. Thoresen & Trine Engh VattÃ¸, 2017. "An Up-to-Date Joint Labor Supply and Child Care Choice Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 6641, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Ochmann, 2016. "Distributional and welfare effects of Germany’s year 2000 tax reform: the context of savings and portfolio choice," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 93-123, August.
- repec:eme:ceapzz:s0573-855520140000293006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2012. "The Vulnerable Are Not (Necessarily) the Poor," Working Papers 40, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Richard Blundell, 2016. "Coase Lecture—Human Capital, Inequality and Tax Reform: Recent Past and Future Prospects," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(330), pages 201-218, April.
- Gábor Kátay & Péter Benczúr & Áron Kiss & Olivér M. Rácz, 2014. "Income Taxation, Transfers and Labour Supply at the Extensive Margin," EcoMod2014 6925, EcoMod.
- Benczúr, P. & Kátay, G. & Kiss, A. & Rácz , O., 2014. "Income Taxation, Transfers and Labour Supply at the Extensive Margin," Working papers 487, Banque de France.
- Johannes Geyer & Peter Haan & Katharina Wrohlich, 2014. "The Effects of Family Policy on Mothers' Labor Supply: Combining Evidence from a Structural Model and a Natural Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 645, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Johannes Geyer & Peter Haan & Katharina Wrohlich, 2014. "The Effects of Family Policy on Mothers' Labor Supply: Combining Evidence from a Structural Model and a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1366, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "Microsimulation and policy analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2014. "Labour Supply Models," Contributions to Economic Analysis,in: Handbook of Microsimulation Modelling, volume 127, pages 167-221 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2015. "Labour Supply models," Discussion Papers 807, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Richard Blundell, 2014. "How responsive is the labor market to tax policy?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-2, May.
- BARGAIN Olivier & DOORLEY Karina, 2016. "The Effect of Social Benefits on Youth Employment: Combining RD and a Behavioral Model," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-12, LISER.
- Chiara Daniela Pronzato, 2014. "Fighting Lone Mothersâ€™ Poverty through In-Work Benefits. Methodological Issues and Policy Suggestions," CHILD Working Papers Series 23, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Henk-Wim de Boer & Egbert Jongen & Jan Kabatek, 2014. "The effectiveness of fiscal stimuli for working parents," CPB Discussion Paper 286, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Henk-Wim de Boer & Egbert L.W. Jongen & Jan Kabatek, 2015. "The Effectiveness of Fiscal Stimuli for Working Parents," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- de Boer, Henk-Wim & Jongen, Egbert L. W. & Kabátek, Jan, 2015. "The Effectiveness of Fiscal Stimuli for Working Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 9298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:5:p:287-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shang, Yizi & Lu, Shibao & Shang, Ling & Li, Xiaofei & Shi, Hongwang & Li, Wei, 2017. "Decomposition of industrial water use from 2003 to 2012 in Tianjin, China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 53-61.
- Yadira Diaz, 2015. "Differences in needs and multidimensional deprivation measurement," Working Papers 387, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:43-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed