Report NEP-PBE-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aaberge, Rolf & Colombino, Ugo, 2018. "Structural Labour Supply Models and Microsimulation," IZA Discussion Papers 11562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emmanuelle Modica & Sabine Laudage & Michelle Harding, 2018. "Domestic Revenue Mobilisation: A new database on tax levels and structures in 80 countries," OECD Taxation Working Papers 36, OECD Publishing.
- Sónia Araújo & Stéphanie Guichard, 2018. "Costa Rica: Restoring fiscal sustainability and setting the basis for a more growth-friendly and inclusive fiscal policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1484, OECD Publishing.
- Mohammed Mardan & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2018. "Tax Competition in Developed, Emerging and Developing Regions - Same Same but Different?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7090, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthew D. Rablen & Matthew Gould, 2018. "Voluntary disclosure schemes for offshore tax evasion," IFS Working Papers W18/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yasuoka, Masaya, 2018. "How Should A Government Finance for Pension Benefit?," MPRA Paper 87483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2018. "Production efficiency and profit taxation," IFS Working Papers W18/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Julien Acalin, 2018. "Growth-indexed Bonds and Debt Distribution: Theoretical Benefits and Practical Limits," Working Paper Series WP18-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Taro Ohno & Takahiro Kodama, 2017. "Estimation of Tax and Social Insurance Burden on Households: Verification of the Validity and Assessment of Actual Status," Discussion papers ron289, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Luisa Dressler & Tibor Hanappi & Kurt van Dender, 2018. "Unintended technology-bias in corporate income taxation: The case of electricity generation in the low-carbon transition," OECD Taxation Working Papers 37, OECD Publishing.
- Garzarelli, Giampaolo, 2018. "Internal Organization in a Public Theory of the Firm: Toward a Coase-Oates Federalism Nexus," MPRA Paper 86955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eckhoff Andresen, Martin & Havnes, Tarjei, 2018. "Child Care, Parental Labor Supply and Tax Revenue," IZA Discussion Papers 11576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco A. Blanco & Francisco J. Delgado & Maria J. Presno, 2018. "Fiscal decentralization in the EU: Common patterns through a club convergence analysis," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1812, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Rowena Crawford & Richard Disney & Polly Simpson, 2018. "The determinants of local police spending," IFS Working Papers W18/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Alessandro Maravalle & Łukasz Rawdanowicz, 2018. "To shorten or to lengthen? Public debt management in the low interest rate environment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1483, OECD Publishing.
- Bernard (B.M.S.) van Praag & J. Peter Hop, 2018. "Demography and Provisions for Retirement: The Pension Composition, an Equilibrium Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-059/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hamish Low & Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri & Alessandra Voena, 2018. "Marriage, labour supply and the dynamics of the social safety net," IFS Working Papers W18/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.