An unconditional basic income in the family context: Labor supply and distributional effects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:ceapzz:s0573-855520140000293006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2015.
"Means testing versus basic income: The (lack of) political support for a universal allowance,"
Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 81-84.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2015. "Means testing versus basic income: the (lack of) political support for a universal allowance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2015. "Means Testing versus Basic Income: The (Lack of) Political Support for a Universal Allowance," IZA Discussion Papers 9191, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2015. "Means testing versus basic income: the (lack of) political support for a universal allowance," TSE Working Papers 15-588, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2015. "Means testing versus basic income: the (lack of) political support for a universal allowance," IDEI Working Papers 853, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Habermacher, Florian & Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2013.
"Das garantierte Grundeinkommen: Eine (leider) nicht bezahlbare Idee,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1313, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Aug 2013.
- Floian Habermacher & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2013. "Das garantierte Grundeinkommen: Eine (leider) nicht bezahlbare Idee," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Honkanen Pertti, 2014. "Basic Income and Negative Income Tax: A Comparison with a Simulation Model," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1-2), pages 119-135, December.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2014. "Labour Supply Models," Contributions to Economic Analysis,in: Handbook of Microsimulation Modelling, volume 127, pages 167-221 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
More about this item
Keywordsbasic income; negative income tax; flat tax; female labor supply;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .