Top Incomes in Chile using 50 years of household surveys : 1957-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wojciech Kopczuk & Emmanuel Saez & Jae Song, 2007. "Uncovering the American Dream: Inequality and Mobility in Social Security Earnings Data since 1937," NBER Working Papers 13345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrew Leigh, 2007. "The Distribution of Top Incomes in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(262), pages 247-261, September.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2006.
"The Evolution of Top Incomes: A Historical and International Perspective,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 200-205, May.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "The Evolution of Top Incomes: A Historical and International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 11955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "The evolution of top incomes: a historical and international perspectives," Post-Print halshs-00754642, HAL.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Emmanuel Saez, 2009.
"Income and Wealth Concentration in Spain from a Historical and Fiscal Perspective,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(5), pages 1140-1167, September.
- Alvaredo, Facundo & Saez, Emmanuel, 2009. "Income and Wealth Concentration in Spain from a Historical and Fiscal Perspective," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4017h9q3, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Income and wealth concentration in Spain from a historical and fiscal perspective," Post-Print hal-00812853, HAL.
- A. B. Atkinson & Andrew Leigh, 2005. "The Distribution of Top Incomes in New Zealand," CEPR Discussion Papers 503, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Pablo Celhay & Claudia Sanhueza & Jose R. Zubizarreta, 2010. "Intergenerational Mobility of Income and Schooling: Chile 1996-2006," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 25(2), pages 43-63, Diciembre.
- Emmanuel Saez & Michael R. Veall, 2005. "The Evolution of High Incomes in Northern America: Lessons from Canadian Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 831-849, June.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Wiemer Salverda, 2005. "Top Incomes In The Netherlands And The United Kingdom Over The 20th Century," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(4), pages 883-913, June.
- Chiaki Moriguchi & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "The Evolution of Income Concentration in Japan, 1886-2002: Evidence from Income Tax Statistics," NBER Working Papers 12558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:pse:psecon:2007-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Sapelli, 2011. "A cohort analysis of the income distribution in Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 38(1 Year 20), pages 223-242, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramón E. López & Eugenio Figueroa B. & Pablo Gutiérrez C., 2016.
"Fundamental accrued capital gains and the measurement of top incomes: an application to Chile,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 14(4), pages 379-394, December.
- Ramón E. López & Eugenio Figueroa B. & Pablo Gutiérrez C., 2015. "Fundamental accrued capital gains and the measurement of top incomes: An application to Chile," Working Papers wp409, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea, 2012.
"Inequality Trends and their Determinants: Latin America over 1990-2010,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 2012. "Inequality Trends and their Determinants: Latin America over 1990-2010," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Branko Milanovic & Tasha Fairfield & Michel Jorratt De Luis, 2016. "Top Income Shares, Business Profits, and Effective Tax Rates in Contemporary Chile," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62, pages 120-144, August.
- Fairfield, Tasha & Jorratt, Michel, 2014. "Top income shares, business profits, and effective tax rates in contemporary Chile," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56016, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution; Income mobility;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:esteco:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:169-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verónica Kunze). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .