On the Measurement of Indignation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2011.
"Top Incomes in the Long Run of History,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-71, March.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," NBER Working Papers 15408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2011. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," Post-Print halshs-00754557, HAL.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2009.
"Ranking intersecting Lorenz curves,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 33(2), pages 235-259, August.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2000. "Ranking Intersecting Lorenz Curves," Discussion Papers 271, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2004. "Ranking Intersecting Lorenz Curves," CEIS Research Paper 45, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2000. "Ranking intersectiong Lorenz Curves," ICER Working Papers 08-2000, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Aaberge, Rolf, 2008. "Ranking Intersecting Lorenz Curves," IZA Discussion Papers 3852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claudio Zoli, 1999. "Intersecting generalized Lorenz curves and the Gini index," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 16(2), pages 183-196.
- Nicole Fortin & David A. Green & Thomas Lemieux & Kevin Milligan & W. Craig Riddell, 2012.
"Canadian Inequality: Recent Developments and Policy Options,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 38(2), pages 121-145, June.
- Fortin, Nicole M. & Green, David A. & Lemieux, Thomas & Milligan, Kevin & Riddell, W. Craig, 2012. "Canadian Inequality: Recent Development and Policy Options," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-18, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 May 2012.
- Emmanuel Saez & Michael R. Veall, 2005. "The Evolution of High Incomes in Northern America: Lessons from Canadian Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 831-849, June.
- Fabien Dell, 2005. "Top Incomes in Germany and Switzerland Over the Twentieth Century," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 412-421, 04/05.
- Alvaredo, Facundo, 2011.
"A note on the relationship between top income shares and the Gini coefficient,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 274-277, March.
- Alvaredo, Facundo, 2010. "A Note on the Relationship between Top Income Shares and the Gini Coefficient," CEPR Discussion Papers 8071, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Bach & Giacomo Corneo & Viktor Steiner, 2009. "From Bottom To Top: The Entire Income Distribution In Germany, 1992-2003," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(2), pages 303-330, June.
- Paul Makdissi & Stéphane Mussard, 2008.
"Analyzing the impact of indirect tax reforms on rank-dependent social welfare functions: a positional dominance approach,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(3), pages 385-399, April.
- Paul Makdissi & Stéphane Mussard, 2006. "Analyzing the Impact of Indirect Tax Reforms on Rank Dependant Social Welfare Functions: A Positional Dominance Approach," Cahiers de recherche 06-02, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Fishburn, Peter C. & Willig, Robert D., 1984. "Transfer principles in income redistribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 323-328, December.
- Thomas Piketty, 2003. "Income Inequality in France, 1901-1998," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(5), pages 1004-1042, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsIndignation; Inequality; Positional Dominance; Lorenz Curve;
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ott:wpaper:1213e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deottca.html .