A Comparative Study of the Portuguese and Spanish Labour Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Olympia Bover & Pilar García-Perea & Pedro Portugal, 1998. "A Comparative Study of The Portuguese and Spanish Labour Markets," Working Papers w199801, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Nickell, 2003. "Labour Market Institutions and Unemployment in OECD Countries," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(2), pages 13-26, October.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2006.
"European unemployment: the evolution of facts and ideas,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(45), pages 5-59, January.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2005. "European Unemployment: The Evolution of Facts and Ideas," NBER Working Papers 11750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravi Balakrishnan, 2001. "The interaction of firing costs and on-the-job search: an application of a search theoretic model to the Spanish labour market," Working Papers 0102, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Almeida, Rita, 2007. "The labor market effects of foreign owned firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 75-96, May.
- Castillo, Sonsoles & Dolado, Juan José & Jimeno, Juan F., 1998. "The fall in consumption from being unemployed in Portugal and Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4156, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Nickell, Stephen & Nunziata, Luca & Ochel, Wolfgang & Quintini, Glenda, 2001.
"The Beveridge curve, unemployment and wages in the OECD from the 1960s to the 1990s - preliminary version,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20113, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Nickell & Luca Nunziata & Wolfgang Ochel & Glenda Quintini, 2001. "The Beveridge Curve, Unemployment and Wages in the OECD from the 1960s to the 1990s - Preliminary Version," CEP Discussion Papers dp0502, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Castillo, Sonsoles & Dolado, Juan José & Jimeno, Juan F., 1998. "A tale of two neighbour economies: labour market dynamics in Portugal and Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4154, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:1:y:2003:i:2:p:14567946 is not listed on IDEAS
- John FitzGerald, 2001.
"Wage Determination in Economies in Transition: Ireland Spain and Portugal,"
WP141, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John FitzGerald & Jonathan Hore, 2002. "Wage Determination in Economies in Transition: Ireland, Spain and Portugal," Papers WP147, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Olivier Blanchard & Pedro Portugal, 1998.
"What Hides Behind An Unemployment Rate: Comparing Portuguese and Us Unemployment,"
w199803, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Olivier Blanchard & Pedro Portugal, 1998. "What Hides Behind an Umemployment Rate: Comparing Portuguese and U.S. Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 6636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carrera, Leandro N. & Marina, Angelaki & Carolo, Daniel Fernando da Soledade, 2010. "Political competition and societal veto players: the politics of pension reform in Southern Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27156, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nickell, Stephen, 2003.
"A picture of European unemployment: success and failure,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20039, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Nickell, 2003. "A Picture of European Unemployment: Success and Failure," CEP Discussion Papers dp0577, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino, 1999. "Is Portugal really so arteriosclerotic? Results from a cross-country analysis of labor adjustment," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-30, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Addison John T. & Teixeira Paulino, 2001. "Employment Adjustment in a “Sclerotic” Labour Market: Comparing Portugal with Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom / Beschäftigungsanpassung in einem „sklerotischen“ Arbeitsmarkt: Ein Vergleich von ," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(4), pages 353-370, August.
- Facundo Alvaredo, 2008. "Top incomes and earnings in Portugal 1936-2004," Working Papers halshs-00586795, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSPAIN ; PORTUGAL ; LABOUR MARKET;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:9807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .