Centralized Wage Setting and Labor Market Policies: the Nordic Model Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vona, Francesco & Zamparelli, Luca, 2010. "Centralized wage setting and labor market policies: the nordic model case," MPRA Paper 21502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Vona & Luca Zamparelli, 2010. "Centralized Wage Setting and Labor Market Policies: the Nordic Model Case," Working Papers 5/10, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hibbs, Douglas A, Jr & Locking, Hakan, 2000.
"Wage Dispersion and Productive Efficiency: Evidence for Sweden,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 755-782, October.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Locking, Håkan, 2000. "Wage Dispersion and Productive Efficiency: Evidence For Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 21, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2007.
"Technology—Policy Interaction in Frictional Labour-Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1089-1124.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2006. "Technology-policy interaction in frictional labor markets," Working Paper 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Moene, Karl Ove & Wallerstein, Michael, 1997. "Pay Inequality," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 403-430, July.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1998. "Technological Progress, Job Creation and Job Destruction," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 733-753, October.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1994. "Growth and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 477-494.
- Krueger, Dirk & Kumar, Krishna B., 2004.
"US-Europe differences in technology-driven growth: quantifying the role of education,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 161-190, January.
- Dirk Krueger & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "US-Europe Differences in Technology-Driven Growth: Quantifying the Role of Education," NBER Working Papers 10001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lennart Erixon, 2010.
"The Rehn-Meidner Model in Sweden: Its Rise, Challenges and Survival,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 677-715.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2008. "The Rehn-Meidner Model in Sweden: Its Rise, Challenges and Survival," Research Papers in Economics 2008:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, March.
- Assar Lindbeck, 1997. "The Swedish Experiment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1273-1319, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCentralized wage setting; structural change; labor market policy; frictional unemployment;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lui:celegw:1005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Giordani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deluiit.html .