Factor Income Shares and Micro-Level Restructuring. An Analysis of Finnish Manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Lönnrotinkatu 4 B, FIN-00120 HELSINKI|
Phone: +358 (0)9 609 900
Fax: +358 (0)9 601 753
Web page: http://www.etla.fi/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maliranta, Mika, 2001. "Productivity Growth and Micro-level Restructuring. Finnish experiences during the turbulent decades," Discussion Papers 757, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996.
"Productivity across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 135-146, February.
- Bernard, A.B. & Jones, C.I., 1993. "Productivity Across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence," Working papers 93-17, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Griliches, Zvi, 2000. "Empirical Patterns of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: A Quality Ladder Model Interpretation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 363-387, April.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Zvi Griliches, 1997. "Empirical Patters of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: A Quality Ladder Model Interpretation," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1795, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Empirical Patterns of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: A QuUality LadderModel Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 6753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klette, T.J. & Griliches, Z., 1998. "Empirical Patterns of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: a Quality Ladder Model Interpretation," Memorandum 23/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Zvi Griliches, 1997. "Empirical Patterns of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: A Quality Ladder Model Interpretation," Discussion Papers 188, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Zvi Griliches, 1997. "Empirical Patterns of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: A Quality Ladder Model Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 5945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches & Tor Jakob Klette, 1999. "Empirical patterns of firm growth and R&D investment: a quality ladder model interpretation," IFS Working Papers W99/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hibbs, Douglas A, Jr & Locking, Hakan, 2000. "Wage Dispersion and Productive Efficiency: Evidence for Sweden," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 755-782, October.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Locking, Håkan, 2000. "Wage Dispersion and Productive Efficiency: Evidence For Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 21, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jensen, J Bradford & McGuckin, Robert H, 1997. "Firm Performance and Evolution: Empirical Regularities in the US Microdata," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 25-47.
- Robert H Mcguckin & Bradford J Jensen, 1996. "Firm Performance And Evolution Empirical Regularities In The U.S. Microdata," Working Papers 96-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta & Philip Hemmings, 2001. "Economic Growth: The Role of Policies and Institutions: Panel Data. Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 283, OECD Publishing.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas & Mika Maliranta & Jari Vainiomäki, 2004. "The Roles of Employer and Employee Characteristics for Plant Productivity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 249-276, May.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas & Mika Maliranta & Jari Vainiomaki, 2000. "The Roles of Employer and Employee Characteristics for Plant Productivity," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1349, Econometric Society.
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1984. "An Exploration into the Determinants of Research Intensity," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 209-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pakes, Ariel & Schankerman, Mark, 1980. "An Exploration Into the Determinants of Research Intensity," Working Papers 80-02, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1980. "An Exploration into the Determinants of Research Intensity," NBER Working Papers 0438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2000. "The 'Third Way' Revisited. A Revaluation of the Swedish Model in the Light of Modern Economics," Working Paper Series 159, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Ripatti, Antti & Vilmunen, Jouko, 2001. "Declining labour share : Evidence of a change in the underlying production technology," Research Discussion Papers 10/2001, Bank of Finland.
- Campbell, J.R., 1995. "Entry, Exit, Technology, and Business Cycles," RCER Working Papers 407, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Hammour, Mohamad L, 1994. "The Cleansing Effect of Recessions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1350-1368, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.