by alumni of
Dipartimento Territorio e Sistemi Agro Forestali (TeSAF)
Università degli Studi di Padova
(Department of Agricultural and Forest Systems, University of Padua)These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Thiene, M. & Franceschinis, C. & Scarpa, R., 2018. "Congestion management in protected areas: Accounting for respondents inattention and preference heterogeneity in stated choice data," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277255, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Riccardo Scarpa & Cristiano Franceschinis & Mara Thiene, 2017. "A Monte Carlo Evaluation of the Logit-Mixed Logit under Asymmetry and Multimodality," Working Papers in Economics 17/23, University of Waikato.
- Pettenella, Davide & Thiene, Mara & Scarpa, Riccardo & Masiero, Mauro & Mattea, Stefania & Franceschinis, Cristiano, 2016. "First economic assessment of ecosystem services from Natura 2000 network in Lombardy (Northern Italy)," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242326, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Joffre Swait & Cristiano Franceschinis & Mara Thiene, 2020. "Antecedent Volition and Spatial Effects: Can Multiple Goal Pursuit Mitigate Distance Decay?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 75(2), pages 243-270, February.
- Masiero, Mauro & Franceschinis, Cristiano & Mattea, Stefania & Thiene, Mara & Pettenella, Davide & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2018. "Ecosystem servicesâ€™ values and improved revenue collection for regional protected areas," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(PA), pages 136-153.
- Franceschinis, Cristiano & Thiene, Mara & Scarpa, Riccardo & Rose, John & Moretto, Michele & Cavalli, Raffaele, 2017. "Adoption of renewable heating systems: An empirical test of the diffusion of innovation theory," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 313-326.
- Cristiano Franceschinis & Riccardo Scarpa & Mara Thiene & John Rose & Michele Moretto & Raffaele Cavalli, 2016. "Exploring the Spatial Heterogeneity of Individual Preferences for Ambient Heating Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-19, May.