Production costs of pears and apples in Xinjiang (China)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marchesini, Sergio & Hasimu, Huliyeti & Canavari, Maurizio, 2005. "Production costs of pears and apples in Xinjiang (China)," DEIAgra Working Papers 14861, Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agricultural Engineering.
More about this item
KeywordsXiang Li fragrant pear; Fuji apple; Production cost; China; Fruit growing;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-05-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-05-13 (China)
- NEP-SEA-2006-05-13 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-05-13 (Transition Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Pir in Wikipedia Indonesian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bag:deiawp:5003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Canavari). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eibolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.