Report NEP-CNA-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar & John Giles, 2006. "Chronic and Transient Poverty: Measurement and Estimation, with Evidence from China," Cahiers de recherche 0611, CIRPEE.
- Karsten Giese, 2006. "Challenging Party Hegemony: Identity Work in China’s Emerging Virreal Places," GIGA Working Paper Series 14, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- John Whalley, 2006. "The Post MFA Performance of Developing Asia," NBER Working Papers 12178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Marchesini & Huliyeti Hasimu & Maurizio Canavari, 2005. "Production costs of pears and apples in Xinjiang (China)," DEIAgra Working Papers 5003, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Oct 2005.
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace & Rozelle, Scott, 2006. "Farm Technology and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from Four Regions in China," Staff General Research Papers 12605, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.