Attitudes towards Italian wine of practitioners in the Chinese distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ping Qing & Aiqin Xi & Wuyang Hu, 2015. "Self-Consumption, Gifting, and Chinese Wine Consumers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 601-620, December.
- Qing, Ping & Hu, Wuyang, 2015. "Self-Consumption, Gifting, and Chinese Wine Consumers," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 201853, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Qing, Ping & Hu, Wuyang, 2016. "Chinese Consumer Preference for Red Wine Attributes," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235477, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordswine; international trade; distribution; China; Made in Italy;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-01-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-01-12 (China)
- NEP-CUL-2008-01-12 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2008-01-12 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bag:deiawp:7003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Canavari). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eibolit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .