Internationalization and the Rearrangement of Ownership of Firms and Parts of Firms: Grindlays Bank, 1828-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian E Tschoegl, 2002. "FDI and Internationalization: Evidence from U.S. Subsidiaries of Foreign Banks," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(4), pages 805-815, December.
- Hennart, J.M.A., 1998. "Transaction cost theory and the free standing firm," Other publications TiSEM af08a2cb-d031-4aa3-96f1-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kobrin, Stephen J., 1980. "Foreign enterprise and forced divestment in LDCs," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 65-88, December.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg & Donald Siegel, 1987. "Productivity and Changes in Ownership of Manufactoring Plants," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 643-684.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment;
- N - Economic History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-05-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2004-05-26 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:0405001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .