Report NEP-AGR-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dax, Thomas & Hovorka, Gerhard, 2007. "The territorial dimension of the Common Agricultural and Rural Development policy (CAP) and its relation to cohesion objectives," MPRA Paper 6572, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jan 2008.
- Ng, Francis & Aksoy, M. Ataman, 2008. "Who are the net food importing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4457, The World Bank.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2007. "Who Does Bear the Costs of Compliance with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures in Poor Countries?," MPRA Paper 6646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danilo Igliori, 2008. "Deforestation, Growth and Agglomeration Effects: Evidence from Agriculture in the Brazilian Amazon," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 29.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Hoque, Serajul, 2008. "Does Micro-credit Program in Bangladesh Increase Household’s Ability to Deal with Economic Hardships?," MPRA Paper 6678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iimi, Atsushi, 2008. "(UN)Bundling public-private partnership contracts in the water sector : competition in auctions and economies of scale in operation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4459, The World Bank.
- Beck, Matthias & Kewell, Beth & Asenova, Darinka, 2007. "BSE crisis and food safety regulation: a comparison of the UK and Germany," The York Management School Working Papers 38, The York Management School, University of York.
- Sergio Marchesini & Huliyeti Hasimu & Maurizio Canavari & Alessandro Farneti, 2007. "Attitudes towards Italian wine of practitioners in the Chinese distribution," DEIAgra Working Papers 7003, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Dec 2007.