(UN)Bundling public-private partnership contracts in the water sector : competition in auctions and economies of scale in operation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Lentini, Emilio & Mercadier, Augusto & Romero, Carlos A., 2010. "Retornos a escala en agua y saneamiento: estimaciones para América Latina [Returns to scale in water and sanitation: estimates for Latin Amercia]," MPRA Paper 20324, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2010.
- Milosavljevic, Milos & Benkovic, Sladjana, 2009. "Modern aspects of public private partnership," Perspectives of Innovations, Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center (PRADEC), vol. 3, pages 1-4, December.
- Eiji Satoh, 2012. "Consolidation and Scale Economies in the Japanese Sewerage Industry," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-240, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Milos Milosavljevic & Sladjana Benkovic, 2009. "Modern Aspects Of Public Private Partnership," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 3(3), pages 25-28.
More about this item
KeywordsTown Water Supply and Sanitation; Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions; Water and Industry; Water Conservation; Urban Water Supply and Sanitation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-01-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-01-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DEV-2008-01-12 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.