Report NEP-CNA-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Curran, Declan & Funke, Michael & Wang, Jue, 2007. "Economic growth across space and time : subprovincial evidence from mainland China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "Trends and Determinants of China’s Industrial Agglomeration," MPRA Paper 6597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "Determinants of Entrepreneurial Activities in China," MPRA Paper 5675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "Are there lessons for africa from China's success against poverty ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4463, The World Bank.
- Bai, Chong-En & Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "How Does Privatization Work in China?," MPRA Paper 6599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edlund, Lena & Li, Hongbin & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2007. "Sex Ratios and Crime: Evidence from China’s One-Child Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 3214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2008. "Formal versus informal finance : evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4465, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6596 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sato, Hiroshi & Li, Shi, 2007. "Revolution and Family in Rural China: Influence of Family Background on Current Family Wealth," IZA Discussion Papers 3223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhao, Zhong, 2007. "Earnings Instability and Earnings Inequality in Urban China: 1989–2006," IZA Discussion Papers 3270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kimura, Koichiro, 2007. "Growth of the Firm and Economic Backwardness: A Case Study and Analysis of China's Mobile Handset Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 130, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sergio Marchesini & Huliyeti Hasimu & Maurizio Canavari & Alessandro Farneti, 2007. "Attitudes towards Italian wine of practitioners in the Chinese distribution," DEIAgra Working Papers 7003, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Dec 2007.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi & Pizarro, Juan, 2007. "From Export Promotion To Import Substitution; Comparative Experience of China and Mexico," MPRA Paper 6650, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Xu, Bin & Liu, Xiaohui, 2007. "The Effects of Corporate Governance and Institutional Environments on Export Behaviour: Evidence from Chinese Listed Firms," MPRA Paper 6600, University Library of Munich, Germany.