Growth of the Firm and Economic Backwardness: A Case Study and Analysis of China's Mobile Handset Industry
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBoundaries of the Firm; Backwardness; Mobile Handset; China; Telephone; Information services industry; Business enterprises; 企業の境界; 後発性; 携帯電話端末; 中国; 電話; 情報産業; 企業;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-01-12 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2008-01-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRA-2008-01-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .