Report NEP-TRA-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brück, Tilman & Danzer, Alexander M. & Muravyev, Alexander & Danzer, Natalia, 2007. "Determinants of Poverty during Transition: Household Survey Evidence from Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 3228, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "Determinants of Entrepreneurial Activities in China," MPRA Paper 5675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6596 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bai, Chong-En & Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "How Does Privatization Work in China?," MPRA Paper 6599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto, 2007. "Informal Employment Relationships and Labor Market Segmentation in Transition Economies: Evidence from Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 3269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Gaechter & Benedikt Herrmann, 2007. "The limits of self-governance when cooperators get punished: Experimental evidence from urban and rural Russia," Discussion Papers 2007-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2008. "Formal versus informal finance : evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4465, The World Bank.
- Edlund, Lena & Li, Hongbin & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2007. "Sex Ratios and Crime: Evidence from China’s One-Child Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 3214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "Trends and Determinants of China’s Industrial Agglomeration," MPRA Paper 6597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Zhong, 2007. "Earnings Instability and Earnings Inequality in Urban China: 1989–2006," IZA Discussion Papers 3270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beck, Matthias & Acc-Nikmehr, Nataliya, 2007. "The failed promise of foreign direct investment: some remarks on ‘malign’ investment and political instability in former Soviet states," The York Management School Working Papers 33, The York Management School, University of York.
- Kimura, Koichiro, 2007. "Growth of the Firm and Economic Backwardness: A Case Study and Analysis of China's Mobile Handset Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 130, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sato, Hiroshi & Li, Shi, 2007. "Revolution and Family in Rural China: Influence of Family Background on Current Family Wealth," IZA Discussion Papers 3223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Curran, Declan & Funke, Michael & Wang, Jue, 2007. "Economic growth across space and time: subprovincial evidence from Mainland China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Taglioni, Daria & di Mauro, Filippo, 2007. "Deeper, wider and more competitive? Monetary integration, Eastern enlargement and competitiveness in the European Union," Working Paper Series 0847, European Central Bank.
- Nguyen Thu Phuong & Tran Ngo Thi Minh Tam & Nguyen Thi Nguyet & Remco Oostendorp, 2008. "Determinants and Impacts of Migration in Vietnam," Working Papers 01, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Aghion, Philippe & Fally, Thibault & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2007. "Credit Constraints as a Barrier to the Entry and Post-Entry Growth of Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lu, Jiangyong & Xu, Bin & Liu, Xiaohui, 2007. "The Effects of Corporate Governance and Institutional Environments on Export Behaviour: Evidence from Chinese Listed Firms," MPRA Paper 6600, University Library of Munich, Germany.