Determinants and Impacts of Migration in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuong Viet Nguyen & Thai Pham Minh, 2016.
"Are migrants in large cities underpaid? Evidence from Vietnam,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Nguyen, Viet Cuong & Pham, Minh Thai, 2012. "Are Migrants in Large Cities Underpaid? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 40765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2010.
"Inter-provincial migration and inequality during Vietnam's transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2008. "Interprovincial Migration and Inequality During Vietnam's Transition," Staff Paper Series 507, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Emiko Fukase, 2014. "Job Opportunities in Foreign Firms and Internal Migration in Vietnam," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 279-299, September.
- Nguyen, Loc Duc & Raabe, Katharina & Grote, Ulrike, 2015. "Rural–Urban Migration, Household Vulnerability, and Welfare in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 79-93.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Vietnam; Household;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-01-12 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2008-01-12 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2008-01-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpc:wpaper:0108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doan Quang Hung). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depocvn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.