Determinants and Impacts of Migration in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign job opportunities and internal migration in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6420, The World Bank.
- Narciso, Gaia, 2020. "Crop prices and the individual decision to migrate," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Cuong Viet Nguyen & Thai Pham Minh, 2016.
"Are migrants in large cities underpaid? Evidence from Vietnam,"
IZA Journal of Migration and Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Nguyen, Viet Cuong & Pham, Minh Thai, 2012. "Are Migrants in Large Cities Underpaid? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 40765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narciso, Gaia, 2020. "Reprint of: Crop prices and the individual decision to migrate," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C).
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2010.
"Inter-provincial migration and inequality during Vietnam's transition,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian A., 2007. "Inter-Provincial Migration and Inequality During Vietnam's Transition," Staff Papers 92114, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2008. "Interprovincial Migration and Inequality During Vietnam's Transition," Staff Paper Series 507, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Thi Minh Khue Nguyen & Thi Dien Nguyen & Thi Minh Chau Le & Philippe Burny & Philippe Lebailly, 2018. "Leaving the Village but Not the Rice Field: Role of Female Migrants in Agricultural Production and Household Autonomy in Red River Delta, Vietnam," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-12, October.
- Gaia Narciso, 2015. "Labour and migration in rural Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2015-095, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nguyen, Giang, 2018. "Consumption behavior of migrant households in Vietnam: Remittances, duration of stay, and the household registration system," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-12.
- Emiko Fukase, 2014. "Job Opportunities in Foreign Firms and Internal Migration in Vietnam," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 279-299, September.
- Nguyen, Loc Duc & Raabe, Katharina & Grote, Ulrike, 2015. "Rural–Urban Migration, Household Vulnerability, and Welfare in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 79-93.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Vietnam; Household;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2008-01-12 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2008-01-12 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2008-01-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpc:wpaper:0108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/depocvn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Doan Quang Hung The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Doan Quang Hung to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/depocvn.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.