Report NEP-CSE-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Taglioni, Daria & di Mauro, Filippo, 2007. "Deeper, wider and more competitive? Monetary integration, Eastern enlargement and competitiveness in the European Union," Working Paper Series 0847, European Central Bank.
- Martin Woerter, 2007. "Driving Forces for Research and Development Strategies: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-level Panel Data," KOF Working papers 07-184, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Antcliff, V. & Higgins, David & Toms, Steven & Wilson, J.F., 2007. "Business strategy and firm performance: the British corporate economy, 1949-1984," The York Management School Working Papers 36, The York Management School, University of York.
- Friebel, Guido & Magnac, Thierry, 2007. "Public Servants: a Competitive Advantage for Public Firms?," IDEI Working Papers 495, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2007. "Policy and Product Differentiations Encourage the International Transfer of Environmental Technologies," MPRA Paper 6334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2007.
- Kimura, Koichiro, 2007. "Growth of the Firm and Economic Backwardness: A Case Study and Analysis of China's Mobile Handset Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 130, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lu, Jiangyong & Xu, Bin & Liu, Xiaohui, 2007. "The Effects of Corporate Governance and Institutional Environments on Export Behaviour: Evidence from Chinese Listed Firms," MPRA Paper 6600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2007. "A Model for Industrial Development of the Federal Region of Kurdistan: Science and Technology Policy, Instruments and Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 3213, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Toms, Steven & Hasseldine, J. & Massoud, H., 2007. "Political, social and economic determinants of corporate social disclosure by multi-national firms in environmentally sensitive industries," The York Management School Working Papers 28, The York Management School, University of York.
- Giampaolo Arachi and Alessandro Santoro, 2008. "Tax Enforcement for SMEs: Lessons from the Italian Experience?," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- Himanshu Sekhar, Rout & Prasant Kumar, Panda, 2007. "Gender And Development: Dimensions And Strategies – Introduction And Overview," MPRA Paper 6559, University Library of Munich, Germany.